14K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  KMdef9 
#1 ·
[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks good. They did a nice job.

Reactions: RawDog
#5 ·
Thanks! Actually the trim under the windows was vinyl wrapped. We sublet this graphics guy who wraps a lot of mini cooper roofs and racing stripes so he wrapped the window trim and rear bumper trim. I used plastidip for the doors. Wheels are painted grey. Maybe some light tinted lights but I like the red to give some contrast.

#6 ·
[/IMG]

Debadged the front and back is a must, but the wrapped trim matched the factory black plastic really well. Thinking about shaving the antenna too. I have some guys on here do it, looks clean

#8 ·
Thanks man. Anyone seen any jeeps with shaved door handles? or is that too ghetto show car stuff?

#9 ·
You need some painted headlights also.

#10 ·
Yes agreed, I have a massive list of future mods but I always seem to add to it more than I cross off.. curse of the SRT haha.. Hopefully there is some DC Customs in my life soon

#11 ·
looks cool...until ur back window is dirty and u need to get out to clean it.... but yea it does look sweet

#13 ·
I went to four body shops for quotes but ended using a shop that had been around awhile, I removed the rear handle trim, rear glass, trunk panel trim, license plate hardware to help save on the cost. Reassembled, super easy. Pretty cheap actually, the paint line stops under the bottom of the glass, that way they didnt have to remove the entire hatch and whatnot. Looks factory. It hard gets dirty, just a little dusty. Ive been told I could put rain-x water repellent on the glass. I use some quick detail wax really really lightly on there and water just beads off. I never used the rear wiper anyways.. do it up!

#15 ·
Thanks! Your ride looks awesome as is, love it, but I suppose theres always room for improvement. The glass is hardly held in, pull the back panel, take out the wiper motor and grommet, the mount and bam! half way there. Two day turn around. Toss the wiper motor and think of it as weight savings.. some sort of half ass justification.. ;)

#16 ·
That looks good...how much is "pretty cheap"? I've been contemplating this mod and was wondering about cost. Shaved handles always look good too IMO.

#19 ·
I had quotes up to about 900 but I was able to work with a shop and I took it apart for $400. Looks amazing. I don't regret it one bit... Go for it!

Reactions: LoudPedal
#25 ·
Rear tails tint and painted exhaust tips :D. Looks good!

#27 ·
Thanks, and by the way, if I had the money, I would definently upgrade to your jeep.. one day!

#26 ·
Appreciate all the input! There will be more changes for sure to come in the coming months. All you guys have some pretty rad stuff, lots of inspiration on this site. I almost want a second job just to pay my bills and use all my money from my real job to put in the srt.. Cars can be more addicting and way more expensive than any drug haha

#30 ·
Looks great!

The next thing I'd do would be the painted headlights. Or go with some stillens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.