Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Need help PWR cam

5K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  J&D's SRT's 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys I need some help, I'm installing a PWR 224 cam as we speak, the same as mondo and was wondering how I slide the cam in? It's +4, does it go straight In or do I have to set it?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
Guys I need some help, I'm installing a PWR 224 cam, the same as mondo and was wondering how I slide the cam in? It's +4, does it go straight In or do I have to set it?

Ask King. LOL. PM Ekaz.

Reactions: tugboatchad
#8 ·
The +4 all ready has the 4 degrees built into the cam so it should go in straight.

#9 ·
Makes sense to me Chad.... We installed my cam straight up, but mine was a 0 degree....

#10 ·
Got confirmation from Eric. It goes in the same way a 0* cam goes in.

Reactions: Knuckles
#12 ·
Are you doing a step by step for us forum guys. Soon I want to do a cam swap too.

#15 ·
Finishing it tomorrow just need to put intake manifold in and finish bolting stuff up , just waiting on Johan's tune. The cam slid right out and we slid the new cam right in without removing the heads. Sorry no write up. Here's some pics of my buddy working lol

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Engine Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Engine Auto part Motor vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive tire Tire Wheel Alloy wheel Auto part

#18 ·
Did you get a code? Raise your rpms at idle or contact Johan.

#22 ·
Looking forward to the video man! Congrats on the new cam! Did you also do upgraded Springs, and push rods?

#27 ·
Have you taken it to the track? What did you run before and after?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.