Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2009 Cayenne GTS : K&N air filter

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  First Jeep 
#1 ·
have replaced the stock air filter on my 2009 Cayenne GTS to new K&N performance drop in air filter . any idea whats the HP/Power increase estimation ?

#2 ·
Not enough to make a difference.

#3 ·
I've seen you post 2 questions regarding your Cayenne on this forum. Honestly, the likelihood that we're going to know the answers regarding a Cayenne is pretty slim. You should probably check out a Porsche forum

#4 ·
beside bought new 2013 GC SRT8 (thats why I am member here) I am also a member of a Cayenne forum (http://www.cayenneforums.com/forum/) but this section I quote(Other Vehicle Makes & Models Discussion This section is for the discussion of all non Chrysler Corporation vehicle makes and models). I notice lots threads people with NON CHRYSLER vehicles posting technical questions.

#7 ·
I would think the drop in filter would be minimal gains, I'm sure you gained something (a few extra HP) with the extra airflow but I would think if anything you would notice an small improvement in throttle response at most.

Get the Cayenne tuned if you want to notice in the seat changes...but this comes at a stupid price as i'm sure you are aware. I think a good ECU tune is going for $1200-$2000 depending on the company...crazy when you compare it to our hemi's...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.