Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Can't find the WK2 Trinity Update File?

15K views 91 replies 12 participants last post by  A.V.GCSRT8 
#1 ·
Trying to update my Trinity and can't seem to get the Jeep to show up under the 2012's?

I've applied update "trinity-1r09.crom" with no luck and then tried "trinity_dcx_gas-1r09d_update.crom"

I saw the "1r09c" was the file that seemed to have the support for the 2012 Jeep SRT8s following the other threads, but I don't see that listed for download anywhere?

What am I doing wrong here?

#3 ·
yeah, email it if you would please. I found the link Mike listed for the C version but it isn't a valid link anymore. I'll PM you my email. Thanks a lot!

#4 ·
So now I gotta ask. Why doesn't the D revision have Jeep support? Why is DS not hosting the C version of the file anymore?

#5 ·
Thanks a lot John!

#8 ·
Good to know. I was looking all over for the C file and couldn't find it. The link you posted in the other thread was broken. I tried loading the other revision with no luck. Glad you guys are working on taking care of the issue.

#9 ·
Took a quick spin with the 91 tune loaded. I like it :D

#12 ·
C disappeared because it has problems, which I have. They have not figured it out yet for the Jeep. They have figured some of it out for other Chrysler models though. Trucks not bricked, but I'm not comfortable taking it anywhere. So I just tool around in the CL63 enjoying the massaging seats instead. Hopefully I won't have to wait for them to get a Jeep in their shop to resolve issues like they told me they needed. Also told I had the only Jeep with issues. :mofo:

#13 ·
Gotcha. Mine seemed to install without problems. I even did some quick adjustments to raise shift points and throttle booster. It backed up my stock tune without issue. While writing the tune it seemed to have more key on/off requests than what my predator would do on my WK1. It did accept the tune. jeep does drive differently and I watched it shift around 6400-6500 from first to second.

Can you elaborate anymore on what happened during tuning your Jeep?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#17 · (Edited)
Did a quick street 1/8 mile pull this morning. I'm seeing a max of 3.5 STKN on shell 91 running the 91 tune.

These were my Bunker Hill, Indiana 1/8 mile times with a bwoody only.

1/8 street run today in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Kind of comparing apples to oranges, but a rough comparison for 1/8th mile.

My 0-60 last night here in Albuquerque, NM

#18 ·
not bad Zach, I got a 4.9 0-60 and 1/8 was 8.5. temp was 52. Im at about 2400ft so a little lower than you. I like auto stick shifts better than track mode, to soft. have you tried adding some fuel to see if some knock goes away? im sure your leaner than me with the intake and exhaust

#19 ·
I'd like to monitor the stock tune and see how my STKN I get. See if its a fuel quality issue. Maybe I'll go pick up some race gas a make a mixed tank and see how the 91 tune performs. Maybe load the 93 tune with a race gas mix. That's down the road. I'll put the Jeep back to stock in a couple days when I fly out back to work. Plan is to get a wide band installed whenever I have more free time home and not during the holidays when everything closes.

#21 ·
You need the C version which isn't listed for download. John emailed me a copy. I can forward the email to you.

#23 ·
I can forward the email right now with the correct C revision crom file for the Jeep. Just send me an email address

#26 ·
#29 ·
I'm betting I could get high 3 second 0-60s if I was at lower elevation. Knocked another 0.2 of my 0-60

#31 ·
My 5.3 was canned 91 tune just in track mode and auto. Brake torque around 1200 rpm and mash the gas and let off the brake as fast as possible.

The 5.1 was the same routine except the edited 91 tune and paddle shifting at 6k.

#33 ·
I like paddle shifting for the most performance to force the high rpm rather than get wheel slip and auto short shifts it.

#37 ·
Ace got it. I was busy working on the Jeep or I would of gotten to ya sooner.

Reactions: rconner
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.