Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

East Coast Meet and Greet

14K views 55 replies 18 participants last post by  str8nastysrt8 
#1 ·
Soo, im trying to put together something. i wanna see who is up for this, trying to put together a meet and greet im currently in ct, around the most famous berlin turnpike area. looking to do this around spring time, my jeep isnt done yet. if anyone has any ideas on were u wanna meet up or who would be down to meet up and shoot the shit for the day!:zlurking:

LET ME KNOW lol!

#29 ·
well i think to benifit all, i kinda like the idea for Basketball Hall of Fame, plus iv never been inside!
-so Basketball Hall of Fame it is- how is April 17th, its a Sunday!

as for time of day, i dont care if its morning after noon or night

soo if everyones still in...let me know

#31 ·
Probably should do early afternoon IMO since its a Sunday. The HOF right off the highway in Springfield, Mass. It's really easy to get to and lots of parking and places to eat in the same plaza.

#37 · (Edited)
OK, Sunday, April 14th at the Basketball Hall of Fame it is! How about 2pm?
(413) 781-6500
http://www.hoophall.com

There are two entrances and parking lots for the Hall of Fame. I suggest the second entrance which is where the Hilton Garden Inn and UNOs are. I would say that parking in the first row on the right would be best as we would be most visible to others coming in and it would be awesome to see all those sweet Jeeps together from the road. I put together this map with markers for less confusion. The yellow marker shows where I suggest we park (change to satellite view to see it best). I can move the marker if you guys prefer somewhere else of course. I highlighted a couple of bars in the light blue, Samuel's and UNO's (there is one more option I have not been to, Max's Tavern) if you are keen on having a beer or two at one those.

Let me know if you want to make changes, otherwise, looking forward to this meet & greet!

#40 ·
Just saw this, going to try to make it !

#41 ·
If Tom is going, I'm really looking forward to it! Would love to check out your 440 in person!

#42 ·
Perhaps you will indulge me against your new SC beast!!

#43 ·
I'm sure we could arrange that...Haha!

#45 ·
We do need someone to lay across the hood of the jeep! Let her come!

#48 ·
This still on? People plan on attending this weekend if the weather cooperates?

#51 ·
im still in guys!! weather looks good...,

another thing that sunday april 14th ,we are meeting at basketball hall of fame...there is also a huge carshow at uccon football field if anyone is down after to drive as a group, mabe check out the show...im always down to

and no this isnt just a gentleman meet women are allow!!

#53 ·
Last minute work trip took me out of the US for the weekend. Bummed I won't be able to meet. Hope you guys have a good time!

#54 ·
It's raining right now in Upstate New York where I live, so it doesn't look good for me making the trip.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.