Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New PB for Keoni.... 11.32@120!

5K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  1BAMFR 
#1 ·
Congrats to Keoni for smashing his old PB. We texted and he said to post it up for him. Soap, it's an 11.32@120. Not bad for having the heavy ass roll cage in it. I'm sure he's heading to a bar about now to "celebrate".:rofl:

#12 ·
Now all we need to see is your BEAST with a Vortech Sarge! I bet you will hit 10's in good DA with your setup and Vrtech blower at 10 PSI!

#14 ·
Congrats brother!

#15 ·
WOW!! That's grown man times right there !!! Congrats man

#16 ·
HOLLYYY SHEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! :D:grinbiginvert::bananahump-slvrathl:rocker:

That is freakin' awesome Keoni. CONGRATS BUDDY!

#18 ·
I knew ya could do it!;)

Your Jeep is truly Amazing!

#21 ·
Thanks guys.....Brain, Steffan, and I had a great time today at Cecil.....It was like our own private track rental....No lines, no waiting.

All 3 of us hit our new PB. Like Brian said traction became a real issue today due to the track being so cold and the Nittos were pretty hard from the cold too. I would feather it out of the hole from an idle and then tromp that fukr.

I was running 100% pure 103 octane fuel with the full roll cage in place and harness.

Heres my 3 best slips

#32 ·
Yesterday sure was a blast! Great running with both you and Steffan! Let me know when you can get those vids. I did manage to take a crappy video of your record run from the staging lanes on my crackberry - I'll have to send it to you since I can't get it to play from the computer...

#22 ·
Dude those are some beautiful slips , The first one you pulled a 1.8 60' and still manege 11.4's WOW Impressive Keoni Enjoy your Jeep man .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.