Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

uk owners

70K views 362 replies 55 participants last post by  Croin 
#1 ·
hi all

would all uk owners please add your name to this thread as we want to see how many srt8's are in the uk and if we get enough people , we were thinking we could start some sort of club in the uk

any thoughts or ideas please let us know

cheers

ray

#32 ·
Just got my SRT8! live in the midlands, completely stock at present, from what ive been reading, looks like the Borla S and a predator are the first mods i should be doing?

Nice to see that there are more of these beasts in the UK.... i've never seen another one!

Whats the latest on the UK SRT8 club?

cheers Sam

#35 ·
welcome to the forum , defo get the borla s exhaust and get a volant cai or a bwoody .

as for the uk club , i am in the process of getting stickers and polo shirts made up , waiting on final designs. then will be putting something together then.

any input on what you would like would help.

cheers

ray

#36 ·
Hay Ray,

Why do you say the Volant Cai over the K&N ? Just asking I went for the K&N and love it ? or is it just down o personal pref ?

S

PS as for the club count me in maybe one stage for the launch we should all meet up lol mind we will need to let the local petrol station know lol.....

Catch you soon
S

#39 ·
Hi All Yes another SRT Black On Black Ram Medic,Billy Boat Exhaust Mike tuned Throttle body Gas Convesion, Blacked out lights, trims Diablo, K & N Drilled/Slotted RR Brakes and piste al resistance 150hp Nitrous looking at getting a super charger but cant seem to get hold of Tim C to sort delivery. Iam Lincoln way on. Oh and to try stopping those thieves i have a Clifford Alarm Tracker and telestart system.
I would like to Be in touch with anybody else in the uk.

#41 ·
Reference the UK CLub setup.

Here on the Isle of Man there is a good T-shirt printers, I can get a costing for printing t-shirts or shirts etc .. let me know ... could thin bring them down to the UK club meet and setup :)

Do we need a club setup if so Ill see about assisting in the setup .... I guess were all up for it...

S

#47 ·
Hey everybody! thanks for all the hello's! Ive not managed to get on here recently, been working at the Fringe festival in Edinburgh for a month! good times!....however i now need new discs, pads and tyres...Bad times!!! .....but worth it..

Has anyone purchased these items in the uk? i have found tyres, but am struggling with discs and pads, have only found MTEC? anyone used or heard of these?

Thanks for your help

#62 ·
EBC Yellow stuff and grooved drilled disc alround
The brakes the srt8 should have had from the factory

#49 ·
uk club

right guys , we are moving forward with the uk club and need some photos of your rigs and other info on what mods you have done , all people interested drop me a message and i will tell you exactly what i need from you , also we have polo shirts and fleeces made up , pics can be sent via email

cheers

ray

#50 ·
Hi 07 silver,here in se london, looking into exhaust and supercharger mods as well as a good lpg system? so far just installed a set of the blue illuminated door sills,pricey but do look great at night and illuminate when the alarm pops the door locks.....Graham.

#51 ·
we need pics

#52 ·
New owner, 2 weeks now, nr stevenage gpherts

Black standard 06

#53 ·
Oh and a cub is a great idea

#55 ·
Any news on the club?

Fitted a cai, carbon wrapped the front chrome strip, fitted bt catch can.

Doing led license plate bulbs and hi and low hid,s tomorrow

Been playing too much recently mpg at 11.1 haha

Just got my gloss black 9/10 wheels from the states get them fitted when the weather clears up a bit

Diablosport trinity on the way from the hem shop too

Once I get that then I'm going for a powerful handmade rather than a borla

Anyone going to the mopper muscle day at the ace cafe?

#56 ·
Another hopefull one here. I just missed out on one this weekend. Sold as i was driving there to look and buy.

Grrrrrr Got all the way to the dealer only to find the Sold sticker on it. Buggers that was a waste of a 3 hour drive there and back.lol.

Still looking by the way.

#57 ·
Hi guys, iam from the wirral uk and my dad just exchanged his 4.7 2005 cherokee in for a 2007 SRT8 in silver. We getting it next week as waiting for no.plate to get swapped for his own one.I had quick look round it and is lovely, previous owner has put tv screens in headrests too_Other than that standard i think, will get some pics up in few days.nice to meet you uk owners.

#61 ·
Midlands recent SRT 8 owner

Im in the West Midlands.

Completely stock. Needs some work and TLC though. MOT and Service with rear pads and both front tyres.

Anyone got any suggestions for tyres. Currently 245/45 Pirelli Scorpion Run flats. If you ask me they dont feel very grippy though on the roads. Wait thats my speed. lol

#63 ·
Im in the West Midlands.

Completely stock. Needs some work and TLC though. MOT and Service with rear pads and both front tyres.

Anyone got any suggestions for tyres. Currently 245/45 Pirelli Scorpion Run flats. If you ask me they dont feel very grippy though on the roads. Wait thats my speed. lol

Import some staggered 10" 9" wheels then do the 315/285 tyre setup
Running vredestiens and they're fantastic
At least junk the run flats and fit a top brand non run flat.
The run flats are too stiff, buy a good puncture repair kit and still save loads over the run flats

#64 ·
Another one here in Norwich,Norfolk. I've got a black 08 one. A few mods but nothing special. EBC turbo grooved and slotted discs all round and yellow stuff pads. Vred 275's and a K&N filter. Looking to get the Bwoody lowering kit and sway bar links shipped in oh and a nice borla s at some point!

#67 ·
Get diablosport predator and a tune, air filter is doing nothing but make a noise without it

#68 ·
Nope, what sensors?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.