Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1BAMFR is back in action!...and with Solo Performance Exhaust!

16K views 103 replies 60 participants last post by  LAFNGA5 
#1 · (Edited)
I got my Jeep back over the weekend from Stage6 in Florida after breaking it last month at ATCO. She's back and ready to rip. Thanks Nikita for making the trip!

Big Thanks to Bill @ Paramount Performance for repairing the rear for me !!!!

I "Won" a brand new Solo Performance Cat-Back exhaust system from the drawing at the last Hemi-Shootout series in NJ. I'm digging the new exhaust set-up. Sounds awesome! Easy to install..bolts right up!

Here's a quick video of the beast.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc1iqA89m4k&feature=youtu.be

See less See more
#3 ·
Solo's set up looks and sounds legit ! i think we may be seeing a few in the near future

#4 ·
Interesting. I kept going back and forth between the beginning of the video with the Borla and the end of the video with the Solo to compare. I'm actually really digging the Solo sound. The Borla sounded more like a truck I think, and the Solo makes it sound a little more exotic. I don't know if that's the word I'm going for, but I like it a lot. Hmmm.....

Reactions: hotrodcalvert
#5 ·
Snagged the front bumper pulling out of the Stage6 trailer pretty good.

Awesome video though. Jeep looks and sounds great...you bad ass mother fker

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#9 ·
Wow that's badass , are the tips 5" ?

#10 ·
Congrats Keoni

#12 ·
By the way, I think Solo did it perfect by doing 4.5" tips as opposed to the 5". I've always kind of thought 5" was just a little too big for my taste. I think I might have to save up for this exhaust now seeing as I just can't afford a Corsa. Thanks K!

Reactions: 1BAMFR
#14 ·
By the way, I think Solo did it perfect by doing 4.5" tips as opposed to the 5". I've always kind of thought 5" was just a little too big for my taste.
Proof that bigger isnt always better gents ..

Reactions: SRT8Girl12
#13 ·
Sick looking pic bro!!! One of my favorite Jeeps on here Keoni! Nice exhaust as well brother!

#15 ·
Sounds awesome man!!!

#17 ·
Modern society is far too tense.. we all need a good, harmless laugh from time to time !

#25 ·
Sick. Pretty crazy I was just in it that beast a few days ago now it's back up north. Looks sick with the 22's.

#26 ·
Glad to see your jeep back. It was a sad day when your jeep was down at Atco. You notice any performance gain with the new solo exhaust?

#32 ·
Performance gain from a catback on a 1300hp Jeep? Buwahaha.... sorry man. That was funny. I highly doubt you'll notice anything at all at your current power level Keoni. Even on Wastegate only you're at like 700-750rwhp.

I was wondering WTF about those loops. Looked goofy.

#33 ·
That's true Harrison...probably can't tell any gains with keoni's setup. Stupid question... lol. Wondering about the drone?

#35 ·
Lol.... no problem man. Just bustin' your balls a little. ;)

If the "J-Tubes" are true..... would be pretty cool to see how adjustable the drone really is. That's the one thing I always hated about the Borla S.

Hey Keoni...... what size piping is the Solo? Is it still 2.75" like stock or 3"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.