Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2012 GCSRT8 support, NOW AVAILABLE!!

16K views 64 replies 28 participants last post by  flex25j 
#1 ·
#3 ·
What kind of numbers was Johan seeing on the dyno?

#4 ·
Some of the guys with the no name tune via the PCM switch where wondering if loading the canned tune on top of the no name tune would work/not work.

Thoughts?

And thank you Mike, Johan and all at DiabloSport sport for the early x-mas present!

#8 ·
If the trinity asks you to do a calibration update, it will wipe that tune out and replace it with a stocker.
If the tool says it will save the current backup without an update, the tune will remain as your 'stock' tune.

FWIW, I have seen several guys on the chally forums proclaiming that our tuners felt way better than their previous 'other' tunes... ;)

Thanks, Mike. I just put the 91 on my truck. I am at work now so I will have to wait till later to play. Question, will the 91 tune already have the raised shift points or do I have to adjust something seperate. Also will all the gauges work now, like gears, rpm all that stuff?? I noticed the 0-60 did not work on mine. MPH stuck on 18 and will not start when I come to a stop? Also will there be a 93 tune also? Sorry for all the questions.
No, to raise shift points either select the option to modify the tune, or go to the quick adjust menu, under transmission, and select raised shift points, nothing to it :)

I didnt see any issues with the drag tree, it was working in the 12 Jeep we had here yesterday, I'll look into it.

All the gauges will work now, and there should be 2 layouts that show up for you in monitoring.

Thanks

#5 ·
We just released the update to add support for 2012 model GCSRT8's to the Trinity.

Update can be found here:
http://www.diablosport.com/download...rom/dcx_gas/trinity_dcx_gas-1r09c_update.crom

Be sure to try out the raised shift points, Johan said that alone was a BIG gain in performance :)

Thanks, Mike. I just put the 91 on my truck. I am at work now so I will have to wait till later to play. Question, will the 91 tune already have the raised shift points or do I have to adjust something seperate. Also will all the gauges work now, like gears, rpm all that stuff?? I noticed the 0-60 did not work on mine. MPH stuck on 18 and will not start when I come to a stop? Also will there be a 93 tune also? Sorry for all the questions.

#7 ·
Can't wait to try the tune out, just a bummer I'm out of town on business for probably another 5-6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone 5

#9 ·
Mine works! Thanks! Now I gotta go drive around the block again! LOL

#16 ·
#17 ·
Will the dealer be able to see this was installed even if going back to stock tune to void warranty if something went wrong?

#20 ·
Hey Mike, just wondering thoughts on the fact we run pump 98 octane in Australia. Will other canned tunes join the 91 and 93 in time? Or other approach? For me is just for Borla axle-back and CAI (err... at this stage :p). Cheers and congrats on creating plenty of happy faves out there! :)

#21 ·
do the predators work on the wk2?

#30 ·
Canned tune adds around 10 hp. The drivability is a big improvement though.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#34 ·
Echo to what a few others have asked....any idea when this will have 2013 support? Looking at trading my 12 in for an alpine 13 tomorrow and would like to be able to use my trinity again ASAP on the new truck...

#36 ·
Reactions: VeePee
#38 ·
#40 ·
It's just an option for standard or raised. I don't believe the points are user adjustable. In the transmission settings just select raised shift point, confirm, and follow the on screen instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.