Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My 2007 Jeep

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 · (Edited)
Just woke up from a 12 hour detail:D

Feel free to ask any questions about my products and methods! Would love to help!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice!! :)

#3 ·
Thanks!!!!

#5 ·
wheels look good!

#7 ·
Thanks everyone!

#9 ·
Yeah the only two colors I like are the two blues and my silver and maybe a black one

Thanks though!

#10 · (Edited)
That's 4 colors /LOL Love the truck but then again I am partial to Silver I think we have almost the same ideas on mods . I have the side molding color matched and SRT emblem installed. Mopar spoiler ,Quad projectors with halos, and so on

#11 ·
That things is sexy yeah I just need to get rid of this chrome and colomatch! Here's my list
Upcoming Jeep Mods:
Interior:
-Lloyd Plush Mats with SRT8 stiched

Exterior:
-All existing chrome painted silver
-Exhaust tips painted gloss black
-All existing black plastic be painted gloss black
-Getting the badge from Squigman saying SRT8 but in black
-Deleting the the rear window pad
-Deleting the Antenna
-Smoking all Rear lights w/ clear reverse lights

Lighting:
-Just getting more Leds
-DC special Projector retrofit or just silver painted Headlights w/ stillen covers painted black
-V3 Triton switchbacks
-Fixing my fogs
-Some sort of accent lighting from DC special (Dan if you could help me with the lighting that would be great)

Audio:
-Got my Alpine Speakers
-Just bought my Alpine MRP-300 4 Channel
-Need help with my sub situation I want clear bass nothing much just nice clean and crisp and don't want to break the bank

Performance:
-Trinity w/ Johan Tune
-180t stat
-Catch Can
-Magnaflow 5" Mufflers w/ resonators still in place

Under The hood:
-Paint everything black and silver and have "Carroll Customs" in the strut bar because that's my businuess starting up this spring.

#13 ·
Thanks man two layers of sealant and a paste wax does help! Will do tinting the tails in my garage soon and taking my jeep to get the chrome vinyl wrapped silver w/ the rear chrome strip wrapped in silver CF as well as the front chrome plate wrapped in silver CF

#15 ·
Thanks bro you as well!

#16 ·
looking good :cool:

#17 ·
Thanks bro pretty good for a 15 year old huh? :)

#19 ·
Haha I can't wait one more month and I'll be getting punami like crazy!

Just detailed/polished my engine as well it was nasty:

#22 ·
Post some pics!
12 hours of detailing???? Damn, you have some time on your hands...

Jeep looks awesome! I like the wheels... needs a SRT emblem in the front grill IMHO.
Yeah all my homework was done so me and my friend were jsut eating cup of noodles in the garage and working on it literally polished the exhaust tips for 2 hours there is zero oxidation or anything on them now I'll take some pics tomorrow doing a foam gun wash to get the sealant/waxes all even and then shampooing the carpets.

Thanks about the wheels usually people don't like them and yeah I know it's on my christmas list lol... going to paint it gunmetal though

#21 ·
12 hours of detailing???? Damn, you have some time on your hands...

Jeep looks awesome! I like the wheels... needs a SRT emblem in the front grill IMHO.

Reactions: Regency
#23 ·
]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.