Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Hi flow vs Cat delete

7K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  HEMI TME 
#1 ·
Ive been toying with the idea of removing my cats being ive done that to every car ive owned since i was 16 and always noticed a gain but from what ive read some guys said they noticed no gains or even loss of torque?? i mean ill put up with the smell if theres a hp gain but not if theres a loss lol i know its double walled pipe but a local exhaust shop here said they could do it! And mind u i live in CO so no emissions! OR have u guys using Hi flow cats notice good gains! Let me know what u guys think any input is appreciated!

#3 ·
Plus guys are always looking for stock exhausts manifolds, so it shouldn't be a problem to sell them off and get some money back for headers.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#9 ·
Jeep will be going at the beginning but yes 2 other vehicles to unsupported for emissions and you het a pass every time and MD does a OBD check. I quite sure the talent we have with the tuners here can make it happen. I think someone even did a thread on it where johan got him to pass by doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#13 ·
For the time invested and expense headers is a waste. Order a procharger
1st from Skip at Demon. Every other mod is superficial. If I had done this
first I would have saved a few thousand and time. The BT catch can is a
must though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.