Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Some Procharger D1SC testing with BIG RED Valve!!!

14K views 82 replies 19 participants last post by  Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
HEMI TIME is this what your BEAST sounds like???

OR is this you????:D

#3 ·
Jeep sounds good bro especially with that BIG Red valve on there!!!

#6 · (Edited)
Hehehehe... Loud is what I like about these blowers and sounds like the guy has Headers and a Corsa possibly as well.....

Yea I'm pretty sure Scotty has the std Pro-Surge valve actually..

Yeah he does I saw him with the standard black valve......

#9 ·
hahahaha... I knew you would like it bro!!! I told Skip I want my shit to wake up the neighbors even when I get on the highway from the crib so that they could hear my shit!!! Bahahahaha..... Thats how we get down in the CHI!!!!

Reactions: SRT8VIC...
#8 ·
Sounds bad ass :)

#12 ·
Love it!!!!

#18 ·
You probably already have the Big red valve on your kit so it will sound sick bro!!!

Reactions: Rufjatt
#26 ·
I get that look now, so I can only imagine what they would do with a blown Jeep like the one in the video.... Hahahaha....

#29 ·
Nice your Jeep sound bad ass man !! Is that a Corsa with Headers you got on there?

#33 · (Edited)
I am gonna have to make my way out to Chi this summer. Imagine all of us downtown that shit will be loud. I am working on getting that race valve before next spring along with a few minor things. Still saving for that tranny.
Jose I hope you put a tranny on order cause after you finally put that SC on its all over.

#34 ·
Yeah would be cool for you to come up bro and I should have the tranny once my tax money comes in..... Can't wait!!!

#44 ·
Post 35 says he does not have the coated 3.2" pulley on yet....

#46 ·
I was told that D1 won't make any power past 15psi?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#50 ·
Should be able to bro.... I know of a guy who is making 17 psi in a D1 with a 426 in a Challenger...

Reactions: Rufjatt
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.