Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Tesla s

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  BWSRT-8 
#1 ·
My brother stopped over yesterday with his new "Rig". Ordered it 2 years ago and took delivery last Friday. Freaking bad ass! Took it out for simple cruise yesterday and had a guy in Porsche Cayenne Turbo revving his engine at a red light. Needless to say, the Stealth Tesla took him to school. Should have seen his face; priceless. 0-60 in under 4. All you hear is road and us laughing our asses off. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tesla model s Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tesla model s Tesla

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

See less See more
#3 ·
100% Electric. Zero emissions. No exhaust. Inferior looks like a giant IPad.

#4 ·
Correction. Meant to say 0-60 in. just over 4 sec

#6 ·
I was amazed at the performance and handling. Never paying for gas is also a plus!

#9 ·
250 miles with the 85kwh battery...which is what he has on his I assume to go 0-60 in just over 4 sec.

#10 ·
Yes, he went with the "performance" package, which gives a range of 250 miles on the 85 Kwh battery. He's still on his "first charge" and so far no issues. The stereo is one of the coolest features. It's like an iPad mini juke box.

#13 ·
Rides and performs like a normal car. You can't hear a thing with the exception of a slight hum when you put your foot on the "gas". Power Immediate without hesitation. About 90k all in.

#14 ·
I have been watching Tesla for about 5 years now. They really do have the electric market in my opinion. Can't buy them in Canada yet.

#15 ·
Elon Musk is a genius...will be a household name in the next decade. He is the Bill Gates and Steve Jobs of the next 20 years.

#16 ·
Just think, every time you use PayPal, you are contributing to the technology!!!

#17 ·
Those are awesome. I'd love to have one someday.

#19 ·
Wow. They do have one in Ontario. Of course I'm out west. I'll have to check out Canadian pricing.

#20 ·
That's a fine ride! But your buddy can't rev back at him. LOL. I guess you gotta shine a flashlight in his face. That's how you call 'em out in an EV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.