Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Nitto Invo

5K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  scrapiron7 
#1 ·
Hey all, did a search for nitto invo's, but really didn't see anything. Anyone have any experience?? I want to run the 315's on the back and 275's up front. I need some more grip. Currently burning down all four runcraps so I can pull the trigger. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
We have a guy in our group that went from gy runflats to the invo set up you want and his 60' didnt get any better. The wear rating is 260 on both tires. The gy runflats are way to costly but they do hook for me at the track and hope they will last until i get sell the jeep in 2014.

#3 ·
Ive got them on my Jeep and I love them, great tire IMO, much better than the goodyears. They are 275/40/20 and 315/35/20. Run great, and they wear awesome. Ive had them on for almost 15,000 miles now and they dont look like they have worn at all.

I would say get em.

#7 ·
Hey Bro, I think Tamara srt8girl12 has a very nice used set coming up for sale. The exact size you are looking for too....

#8 ·
I do have a set coming up for sale. They are the 420s but in stock sizes. They are practically brand new as they were just put on my Jeep when I bought it two months ago. $400 + Shipping. Let me know.

#11 ·
I have the invos and I love them. 275/315. If you want more grip for the track I'd get the nt05s. But they don't last very long

#14 ·
I agree with HemiRam. I have them as well.
But... I had trouble getting mine to balance out. I actually have an extra set of fronts @ the house right now because they replaced them under warranty after like 30mi.

#16 · (Edited)
My best friends owns a tire shop. Mine are balanced perfect. After 8k mile they still look new. Make sure you have aut alignment done to the specs posted on the forum.

#18 ·
Just picked up my second set of Invos last week. My first set lasted me about 25,000 miles. Before that,i had the stock goodyears.
I've got about that on my Invos, and mine are wearing out, both front and back. Trying to decide if I want to go with the Invos again, or try out the Motivos since their tread life is longer.

#20 ·
I replaced mine this weekend with Motivos. The fronts after 26k miles were garbage, way past the wear bars. The rears I was able to salvage for spares, but the tread is pretty worn out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.