**GS MOTORSPORTS** Labor Day group buy on our Cold Air Intake [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: **GS MOTORSPORTS** Labor Day group buy on our Cold Air Intake

GSMSales
08-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey guys. Iíve had some requests for a group buy on the best Cold Air Intake system on the market for your 5.7 and 6.1 hemis.

With that being said, weíre doing a 1 week, Labor Day group buy special on our system. It out performs our competitors due to itís design, craftsmanship and material.

Weíve had many install this ďafterĒ using Moparís sytem, K&Nís system, and a few of the other guys, and the difference is huge. Sell your other system on eBay and take advantage of this buy. You wonít be disappointed. Gauranteed.

E-mail me your info and weíll get it out.
ryan@gsmotorsports.com

$280, shipped. You canít beat it.

red_rides
08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Email sent!

-Jeff S

F360
08-31-2006, 04:03 PM
I am interested
PM and e.mail sent

teda
08-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Damn...only a few posts here, but someone is buying them. Had a few informative email conversations with Ryan late yesterday in anticipation of ordering. He was most informative and helpful.

Have the Mopar intake now, with an ECIS conical/vortex 9" filter on it, and want to try GSM's set up to compare. Especially after reading here and elsewhere that some feel better initial throttle response, think the heat shield is better etc.

Anyway, went to firm up order today....sold out of all on hand overnight!
Fortunately, Ryan let me know right away, and they are building more next week and he will honor the price.....he'll probably extend offer to all, but I'd jump in before "buy" is over,....even if to just save on shipping.

When I get mine on, will post my opinions...

Juggernaught
08-31-2006, 07:36 PM
PM sent, I'm interested, now that I got my headlight covers. ;)