What's the loudest exhaust? [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: What's the loudest exhaust?

DA BEAST
07-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Alright guys! I need help. I want to buy an exhaust for my beast,but i want the loudest one. Don't care if u can't have a conversation in the cabin,I just
want to be heard! Any sugg.,plz:confused:

El Jefe
07-20-2006, 05:03 PM
the only system ive heard is Zoomers and trust me, its noticeable.

zen garage
07-20-2006, 06:10 PM
I put on my zoomers yesterday and mopar CAI two days ago. Its loud but not obnoxious. It roars at WOT and purrs nicely at idle.
I am not experiencing the drone that others complain about.

Sgt Stanko
07-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Alright guys! I need help. I want to buy an exhaust for my beast,but i want the loudest one. Don't care if u can't have a conversation in the cabin,I just

Take off the front muffler....replace with two racing cores like Bazzani and remove the back resonators.............loudest!!!! Pictures and info is posted in cyberspace.

DA BEAST
07-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the info Sgt! Now how can i get to see that in cyberspace?

candyman
07-21-2006, 11:10 AM
B&B is making me a set with round mufflers instead of the oval ones in the picture. I was in e-mail contact with B&B and told them I wanted a louder system. So that is what they (I) came up with. As soon as I get it and install it I will post my impressions.

aperformance
07-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Zoomers is on special right now for our open house this Saturday... Details: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16535&highlight=zoomers

$1199.00 plus shipping....Also special on DUBair CAI $379.00

DA BEAST
07-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks candyman for the info.I was pushing toward the B&B exhaust. Plz let me know how it sounds,and can u im me the price they run to change to round mufflers,thx:D

candyman
07-22-2006, 08:38 AM
Thanks candyman for the info.I was pushing toward the B&B exhaust. Plz let me know how it sounds,and can u im me the price they run to change to round mufflers,thx:D
You can get their stock system for $1061. but because I requested the change to the round (louder) mufflers they are $1249.

DA BEAST
07-22-2006, 09:01 AM
T:) hanks for the info!