500+ Hp [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: 500+ Hp

John Hennessey
03-03-2006, 03:48 PM
We got our first Jeep SRT8 delivered to the shop today. Its an impressive ride.

We will be offering our SRT500 and SRT550 stroker motor upgrades for it now.

There is also quite a bit of room for turbos too! ;)

Its probably going to be a while before there are any mail order parts for these SRT8's. Cold air kits, exhausts, headers, etc. should all be available at some point. But for right now, the only mods we plan to offer are those that we install at our shop in Houston.

Jerod
03-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Just make sure you post a video of the first 500hp SRT8 Jeep track run ;)

HEMEEE
03-04-2006, 04:12 AM
Welcome John, nice to have you join us here too.
Looking forward to hearing more...

Masta Z
03-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Wow i cant wait to see wat this brings

SBECK2
10-17-2007, 07:41 PM
We got our first Jeep SRT8 delivered to the shop today. Its an impressive ride.

We will be offering our SRT500 and SRT550 stroker motor upgrades for it now.

There is also quite a bit of room for turbos too! ;)

Its probably going to be a while before there are any mail order parts for these SRT8's. Cold air kits, exhausts, headers, etc. should all be available at some point. But for right now, the only mods we plan to offer are those that we install at our shop in Houston.

WHAT A JOKE!!! My jeep has been back and forth / back & forth to Hennessey's in TX for almost a year. Nothing but BS, and jeep what has not performed. I spent $30,000 only where my wheels tires & stolen, blown turbo system, scratches on my jeep, jeep shuts off on the go, & accelerator sticks wide open, I did get an inbox filled with BS.

mrfreeze
10-17-2007, 07:45 PM
WHAT A JOKE!!! My jeep has been back and forth / back & forth to Hennessey's in TX for almost a year. Nothing but BS, and jeep what has not performed. I spent $30,000 only where my wheels tires & stolen, blown turbo system, scratches on my jeep, jeep shuts off on the go, & accelerator sticks wide open, I did get an inbox filled with BS.

sorry to hear about your troubles man...

Dr.Steve
10-17-2007, 07:47 PM
another victim, sorry my friend but you have been hennescrewed, good luck with your (now I'm assuming here) lawsuit!

Steve

Fastest H-Town Realtor
10-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Welcome John, nice to have you join us here too.
Looking forward to hearing more...

Really? Um..ok.

HoustonSRT-8
10-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Way to dig up an 18 month old thread to tell us something pretty much everyone is already aware of. JH is a crook. How can anyone not know this by now?

dbrisson
10-17-2007, 09:36 PM
I want some of the $100 oxygen sensor relocators.... or spark plug nonfoulers for $18.00 which ever comes first....

GotStroke?
10-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Thank God the tide is finally turning on this dip****. May you burn in hell JH.

HEMEEE
10-18-2007, 02:19 AM
Old thread needlessly dredged up by a duplicate post = closed.