Heads/Cams Vendors Advise ready to buy now [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Heads/Cams Vendors Advise ready to buy now

KINGMONKEY
06-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Ok Vendors bring it on and senior posters advise,What system now. Will the new heads/cam show a code for service Advise,I'm ready to buy the best system and what is the true HP/TORQUE gain,I want the %#&% works bring it on PM the price.

FastSRT8GC
06-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Ok Vendors bring it on and senior posters advise,What system now. Will the new heads/cam show a code for service Advise,I'm ready to buy the best system and what is the true HP/TORQUE gain,I want the %#&% works bring it on PM the price.

I like the Dynamic heads with the Hellfire cam.

UDLOSE
06-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Go with the HHP stage 2.100 or so rwh.plus way quicker shifts

KINGMONKEY
06-27-2007, 11:24 PM
I like the Dynamic heads with the Hellfire cam.

fastsrt8
Has it added alot of power? Sound different than stock and can it be read while pluged in for service?and how much was it.

Jeff

KINGMONKEY
06-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Go with the HHP stage 2.100 or so rwh.plus way quicker shifts
What is the hp now.I know the reprogram can be read in service.Some dealers are ok with it ,some not

FastSRT8GC
06-27-2007, 11:49 PM
fastsrt8
Has it added alot of power? Sound different than stock and can it be read while pluged in for service?and how much was it.

Jeff

I did too many mods at once. I will say the flow #'s were excellent and held good flow through the entire test. The claims are 70-100HP. The cam is mild and with stock exhaust or even a catback should be indistinguishable at the dealer. The problem is the PCM needs to be upgraded to up the idle speed. No codes. I think you can get them for around 3k or less.

Stock 322HP now 508 with the heads cam headers and vortech. ASM claims 120 at the flywheel, So the 70-100Hp should be there.