Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My HHP PACKAGE!!!!!!!1

4K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  brzypoint 
#1 ·
Well I got my jeep back and must say I am very impressed.The customer service from these guys is awesome.I am going to the track tommorrow night to see what she has.My best 0-60 so far with 500 miles in 85degree weather is 3.6.When I take this thing on the highway my top end is crazy.I think the B&G has learned all that it can.If I had to guess I would say I have about 460 to 475 rear wheel horse.Well wish me luck lol

#2 ·
Good Luck!

#3 ·
UDLOSE said:
Well I got my jeep back and must say I am very impressed.The customer service from these guys is awesome.I am going to the track tommorrow night to see what she has.My best 0-60 so far with 500 miles in 85degree weather is 3.6.When I take this thing on the highway my top end is crazy.I think the B&G has learned all that it can.If I had to guess I would say I have about 460 to 475 rear wheel horse.Well wish me luck lol
What mods does a HHP stage II package entail?

#4 · (Edited)
GotStroke? said:
What mods does a HHP stage II package entail?
http://estore.websitepros.com/802805/Detail.bok?no=1161

I have been eyeballing the StageI and StageII packages also, which includes installation. Too many choices on Mods right now, Headers, HHP Stages???.......I guess if you just get them all then you have no more choices to worry about. I kinda like that.... but my wallet doesn't. :(

#8 ·
GotStroke? said:
With a built bottom end, real tune, and a small pulley they won't even be an afterthought. ;)
Its just the wait that is killing me then!
:D :D :D

BTW, I took a 500HP cobra to over 120 from a dig;) To his defense he did spin a bit in first.

#9 ·
UDLOSE said:
NICE!!!! Did they do the install?

#10 ·
GotStroke? said:
Thanks for the link! UDLose are you going to hit the dyno? I'd like to see what that combo makes in a Jeep.
Yeah, me too! I live in Pittsburgh and would have no problem driving to Delaware to have HHP install this package.

#15 ·
the silver family going biggggggggggg jajajaja

#23 ·
UDLOSE said:

Any updates on your Stage II package? My stuff should be shipping out early next week...I have a post going as well and will post my results after the install! Also, my buddy has a supercharged mustang with around 500 HP...so I am curious how the jeep will do against him :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.