Nitrous Express "Fly By Wire" Nitrous System [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Nitrous Express "Fly By Wire" Nitrous System

tbyrne
06-05-2007, 07:35 AM
NX has recently released their new "Fly By Wire" kit that comes with their Autolearn TPS switch.

http://www.tbyrne.com/Mopar/flybywire_large.jpg

Soon drive by wire throttle activation will be the standard for the automobile industry. Keeping pace with the auto industry Nitrous Express introduces its complete line of "Made in the USA" drive by wire activated nitrous systems. Using exclusive Smart Box technology, NX enables the average auto enthusiast to install these systems with no hassles, just plug and play! Available in horsepower levels from 35-50-75 for most 4 and 6 cylinder cars, and up to 150 for 8,10, and 12 cylinder engines. All NX Fly By Wire nitrous systems come complete with your choice of 5lb, 10lb, 15lb, or 12lb composite nitrous bottles, NX Autolearn TPS switch, stainless bottle bracket, NEW Lightning solenoids, extra long stainless braided N2O line, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation.

*N2O pressure gauge not included

20919-10 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 10 lb bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $604.99

20919-15 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 15 lb bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $679.99

20919-12 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 12 lb carbon fiber bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $1109.99

Accessories to go along with this can be seen on our website. That minimum that you should go with is a nitrous pressure gauge, nitrous filter and a bottle warmer is handy to keep pressure in the 900-1050 psi range.

Dr.Steve
06-05-2007, 07:55 AM
would it be possible to put together a "package" price incl. the gauge, bottle warmer, etc. for our trucks? rough estimate?

Steve

Jeff
06-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Also how backed up are you guys on installs? Do you think it is possible to for an ultra stealth install like open the hood and see nothing, I would have no problem paying for the extra time this would take.

tbyrne
06-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Steve: Nitrous Express has what they call GEN-X kits -

The ultimate nitrous system accessory. Gen-X/GenX-2 accessory packs include all the components you need to make your nitrous system dependable and worry free. Kit includes: fully automatic bottle heater with pressure transducer, fuel pressure safety switch, liquid filled N2O pressure gauge, NHRA approved pressure release fitting, NHRA approved blowdown tube, all the electrical connectors and wire needed to complete the installation

The difference between these is one has a purge kit and the other doesn't -

GEN-X upgrade -bottle heater, pressure gauge, fuel safety switch, blow-down fitting and tube $314.99
GEN-X2 upgrade - bottle heater, pressure gauge, fuel safety switch, blow-down fitting and tube and purge kit $389.99

20919-10 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 10 lb bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $604.99

Jeff: The induction on some vehicles has room to hide the lines and solenoids. Can't try using that or possibly mount them down low and out of view. Lines and wires can also be covered with loom if they are in the open. Can try to make this as stealth as possible for you. We can be able to get everything in and set up an appointment for the middle to end of next week.

Tom

Jeff
06-05-2007, 09:34 PM
That is great news. I need to come down and check out your shop and talk about this. Sweet. I want the full meal deal, GEN-X2 with the NX 50hp kit. As well hidden as humanly possible.

Dr.Steve
06-06-2007, 08:45 AM
go with the 100 shot Jeff, you'll thank yourself!

Steve

Dr.Steve
06-06-2007, 08:46 AM
tbyrne - I'll be coming up your way in July, perhaps I can save myself some shipping costs, I'll be in touch, thanks

Steve

Jeff
06-06-2007, 09:48 AM
go with the 100 shot Jeff, you'll thank yourself!

Steve
starting off small. I'm sure I will work my way up over time....

tbyrne
06-06-2007, 12:43 PM
That is great news. I need to come down and check out your shop and talk about this. Sweet. I want the full meal deal, GEN-X2 with the NX 50hp kit. As well hidden as humanly possible.

I'm usually in from 9-5 M-F. Actually... except for the last week. To many kids activities to goto. People here thought I quit :)

tbyrne - I'll be coming up your way in July, perhaps I can save myself some shipping costs, I'll be in touch, thanks

Steve

Let us know when your heading this way. You can save shipping costs if we have that part # in stock at the time.

Tom