GSM Fan/TQ mod still needed with B&G [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: GSM Fan/TQ mod still needed with B&G

D-man
05-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Does the B&G (2006) Stage II flash take the "place" of this or is it benificial to have both. I know most of the TQMGMT is eliminated in the flash but all??...

Fan control??

Inferno SRT8
05-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Does the B&G (2006) Stage II flash take the "place" of this or is it benificial to have both. I know most of the TQMGMT is eliminated in the flash but all??...

Fan control??

IMHO opinion the GSM mod is a waste of time, the torque management with the B&G will take care of that and the fan mod can be made cheaper.

D-man
05-23-2007, 07:07 PM
IMHO opinion the GSM mod is a waste of time, the torque management with the B&G will take care of that and the fan mod can be made cheaper.

(I was hopin you would click in to help)

I saw the fan mod made by someone that wrapped a coil trigger wire around the blade of the hi-speed fan relay.

Is this the one you were thinking about?

Inferno SRT8
05-23-2007, 07:14 PM
(I was hopin you would click in to help)

I saw the fan mod made by someone that wrapped a coil trigger wire around the blade of the hi-speed fan relay.

Is this the one you were thinking about?

Since i only use it at the track I pull the low speed fan relay and that triggers the high speed to come on 100% until you replace the relay and clear the cel! Cheapest fan mod in town FREEE!

D-man
05-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Since i only use it at the track I pull the low speed fan relay and that triggers the high speed to come on 100% until you replace the relay and clear the cel! Cheapest fan mod in town FREEE!

Awesome, you da man!

ML SRT8
05-24-2007, 08:36 AM
I have a brand new, never used, GSM Fan/TQ mod kit that I never installed. First reasonable offer can have it