Gsm spacer installed. [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Gsm spacer installed.

GodfatherSRT8
05-20-2007, 03:43 PM
A huge thank you to Cmn1 for helping me with the install. I would not have have been able to do this mod without his help. Talk about a clean Jeep, his looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Is there supposed to be a noticable difference with this mod??

Inferno SRT8
05-20-2007, 03:48 PM
A huge thank you to Cmn1 for helping me with the install. I would not have have been able to do this mod without his help. Talk about a clean Jeep, his looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Its slows the heatsoak down to the manifold, it will make you more consistent when you run it. Did mine 12.6's all around!

gculver
05-20-2007, 03:51 PM

In high heat conditions, it helps reduces heat soak of the intake-which in turn preserves power. Under these conditions, it should respond better. Is it like puttin a cam in--NO! None the less-for the money,it's a good mod.

Inferno SRT8
05-20-2007, 03:57 PM
In high heat conditions, it helps reduces heat soak of the intake-which in turn preserves power. Under these conditions, it should respond better. Is it like puttin a cam in--NO! None the less-for the money,it's a good mod.

Agreed! For the money its worth it.

GodfatherSRT8
05-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Good to hear. I am going to try to hit the track again sometime this week. Hopefully it wont rain again this time around.

Inferno SRT8
05-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Good to hear. I am going to try to hit the track again sometime this week. Hopefully it wont rain again this time around.

Thats where your going to see the gains of this mod.

cmn1
05-21-2007, 03:26 PM

Is there supposed to be a noticeable difference with this mod??

You are welcome. It was nice to meet a fellow GCSRT8 person. Good luck at the track.

GodfatherSRT8
05-21-2007, 03:32 PM
How did the Navi hack disc work for ya??

cmn1
05-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I didn't put it in yet. Wanted to make a duplicate like you had said to do.

GodfatherSRT8
05-21-2007, 03:54 PM
The first time you install it, I believe it will ask you if you want to upgrade to the newer version. After you push enter make sure you don't turn the Jeep off until after the software is updated.

UDLOSE
05-21-2007, 07:00 PM
What is the nav hack disk????

GodfatherSRT8
05-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Lets your program and use your navi while driving so you dont have to pull over.

ndm
05-22-2007, 06:03 AM
Lets your program and use your navi while driving so you dont have to pull over.

Where are you int the burbs? I saw another black one going north on Kirk rd. I was going south at about 2:45pm in north aurora yesterday....Could it have been you? I would Love to buy a copy of the disk from you!!!

ndm
05-22-2007, 06:05 AM
You are welcome. It was nice to meet a fellow GCSRT8 person. Good luck at the track.
Are you also in the burbs of Chicago?

Im in Oswego, by Aurora....Your house looks like a Naperville house!!!!

cmn1
05-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Are you also in the burbs of Chicago?

Im in Oswego, by Aurora....Your house looks like a Naperville house!!!!
I'm in Addison near Dave & Buster's