Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2011 Grand Cherokee Mega Gallery Shows Every Angle of New Flagship Jeep

6K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Muellge 
#1 ·

The 2011 Grand Cherokee is the first new model Chrysler has introduced since emerging from bankruptcy protection and there's a lot riding on it. As the flagship Jeep, it's received a lot of attention from Chrysler's engineers and the folks in the marketing department was to make sure it also receives a lot of attention from you. So they've gone out and done a whole series of photoshoots of the new SUV driving through rivers and up mountains. (What did you expect?)

When it does arrive in just a few months time the Grand Cherokee will come standard with Chrysler's new Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 engine with 280-hp and 260 ft-lbs of torque, as well as a fuel economy improvement of roughly 25 percent over last year's model. That will give a highway mileage number of 23 mpg. Plus, the new Grand Cherokee will have a standard 7,200 lb tow rating.

Check out the mega-gallery at the link below for more Grand Cherokee than you can handle.

More: 2011 Grand Cherokee Mega Gallery Shows Every Angle of New Flagship Jeep on AutoGuide.com

See less See more
#3 ·
What is that? :rolleyes:
Someone told me its a "Spair Tire" Sp? :eek:
And is that storage next to it?
Wow....I'm amazed! :p

#6 ·
Eddie,
I know I might be beating a dead cow, but did you like the look of the WK before the SRT came out?
I was like" Ehhh...Looks bland and somewhat boring and the rear sort of resembled the ugliest car in the world, the Aztec. Once SRT got their hands on it, it really came about in my eyes.
So....Don't judging the book before SRT edits it. :D

#8 ·
This is where I think the SRT8 could get interesting. Imagine a FACTORY 2WD "Burnout" mode, "Launch Mode" with the axles locked, and "Sport Mode" with different PCM tables and shift points.

Oh well, I'm just throwing that out there for the Chrysler types who might be lurking :D

#10 ·
Anyone notice this is a diesel model shown? Notice the 4500 RPM redline? I look at the little details.:lol:

#11 ·
I think I like my body style better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.