New to site i have a few questions........ [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: New to site i have a few questions........

mers1083
05-22-2006, 10:10 AM
So my brother just bought an jeep SRT-8 and wants to get exhaust and intake for it. What company is good to go through? i would like to get a progrtammer for it also incase andy engine codes come up or anything like that and maybe even a tune. He wants exhaust and intake for now.

Thanks
Paul

ARH1956
05-22-2006, 06:53 PM
So my brother just bought an jeep SRT-8 and wants to get exhaust and intake for it. What company is good to go through? i would like to get a progrtammer for it also incase andy engine codes come up or anything like that and maybe even a tune. He wants exhaust and intake for now.

Thanks
PaulMopar & GSM currently have CAI's readily available & more will follow. I believe Zoomer's has the only current Cat back readily available while Magnaflow, Billy Boat, Corsa, Mopar & others have them in the wings for release within a month or so. There is a source for PCM flash tuning currently available as well but the PCM has to be shipped to them, flashed & then reinstalled in your Jeep,(Google B&G Performance for this!). There are a couple of companies working on Hand-Held Tuners that will likely be avaiable in 2-3 months, possibly sooner.

mers1083
05-23-2006, 06:46 AM
Mopar & GSM currently have CAI's readily available & more will follow. I believe Zoomer's has the only current Cat back readily available while Magnaflow, Billy Boat, Corsa, Mopar & others have them in the wings for release within a month or so. There is a source for PCM flash tuning currently available as well but the PCM has to be shipped to them, flashed & then reinstalled in your Jeep,(Google B&G Performance for this!). There are a couple of companies working on Hand-Held Tuners that will likely be avaiable in 2-3 months, possibly sooner.
Thanks for your reply. I spoke to someone yesterday at zoomer's about an exhaust and i heard a sound clip of it also. It sounds really good!!

radduc
05-23-2006, 07:21 AM
Would highly recomend GSMotorsports