Jeep SRT8 headers completed [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Jeep SRT8 headers completed

GSM
05-16-2006, 07:27 PM
We have 20 sets coming, we will only be offering these with a Cerama Chromed Thermal coating and of course we they will ship with all necessary hardware and gaskets.

These are Kook's tuned (equal length all stainless steel headers.

We will also be offering a version of mid pipes with no cats with our newly developed "cat" eliminator boxes so there are no check engine lights, "off road use only"

Here is a couple of picts of the SRT Jeep header and the SRT 8 LX headers with the coating

Call us direct to order, we will have them on our web page on 5/19 for online order's

The first 20 sets will have special pricing , that we cannot post please call

Scott

GS Motorsports

rainmaker
05-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Hey Scott,

Looking good. Do you have a price range in mind? How long does a typical install take? Will these work with aftermarket exhausts? and... what kind of gains can one expect with just the headers?

Thanks!

SilverSrt420
05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Scott, Will the headers connect to my Zoomer's Catback?
Thanks
Antonio

Sgt Stanko
05-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Scott , I spoke to Brian and have my tenative appointment for you guys to install the Kooks headers in two to three weeks...........hope to pick up my CAI this Friday.......the CAI design looks well thought out especially with it positioned up front by the grille and the isolated box.

GSM
05-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Scott, Will the headers connect to my Zoomer's Catback?
Thanks
Antonio

Yes the headers are made to connect to all the different catbacks

Scott

GSM
05-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey Scott,

Looking good. Do you have a price range in mind? How long does a typical install take? Will these work with aftermarket exhausts? and... what kind of gains can one expect with just the headers?

Thanks!

The install is a bit harder than the standard lx car's, I would guess and say 6 hour on a lift with an experienced mechanic

Scott

rainmaker
05-17-2006, 10:29 PM
wow. I would have thought less time considering how much room there is in the bay. maybe the AWD takes away space underneath. *shrug* oh well...

How about my other questions?

How much per set?

Any dyno numbers yet?

Thanks Scott.

GSM
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
The online order page is up, so you can see the special pricing at this link

http://www.gsmotorsports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SRT8JPHDR&Category_Code=SRTJEEPHDR

We wont have any dyno #'s till we get ours and install them, we also just installed a new $100,000 4 wheel drive dyno should be cool to do some real accurate before and after testing

Scott
GS Motorsports

midrider
05-19-2006, 01:43 AM
How do your headers compare to the set available from Southern Hotrod ? and will they work with the Zoomer Catback Exhaust ? whats the Group price, and lead time till they're ready to ship?

Sgt Stanko
05-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Read above................. they are the same header from Kooks

hemicon
05-31-2006, 10:16 AM
I have a 5.7 in my Wrangler.

Do the 6.1's have a tube type manifolds stock? The 5.7's iron manifolds fit good, I would love to see if a 6.1 would fit my TJ.

If someone is getting ready to go with the long tube headers, I would be looking for your stockers.

Thanks Kevin

idealrides
06-06-2006, 04:53 PM
GSM, can you offer the catless midpipes seperately from the headers?
________
Magic Flight Launch Box (http://vaporizers.net/launch-box-vaporizer)