Fan Mod...Please explain (in detail) what this is??? [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Fan Mod...Please explain (in detail) what this is???

Barrie34
02-25-2007, 08:40 PM
I will be receiving an '07 JGCSRT8 in about 2 weeks from Champion Jeep and I am interested in mods that are warranty safe such as the "Fan Mod" that has been mentioned quit offen on this forum. Please explain in detail what this mod consists of so that I can combine it with the 180 degree thermostat, CAI and cat-back mods I plan on doing. Thanks!:confused:

teda
02-25-2007, 09:18 PM
I will be receiving an '07 JGCSRT8 in about 2 weeks from Champion Jeep and I am interested in mods that are warranty safe such as the "Fan Mod" that has been mentioned quit offen on this forum. Please explain in detail what this mod consists of so that I can combine it with the 180 degree thermostat, CAI and cat-back mods I plan on doing. Thanks!:confused:

Here's the vendors write up, and if you search "fan mod" on this and other forums, I'm sure most of your questions will be answered.

http://www.gsmotorsports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=HMIESPFAN&Category_Code=HMIENGELEC

Barrie34
02-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Sounds like this might be a good mod for SRT8's other than my JGC. According to GSC ad... This Mod will not turn off or affect the ABS system **( Except on the Jeep SRT )**" :mad: