B&B exhaust review [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: B&B exhaust review

F360
11-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I received the exhaust system for the Jeep and the 300 yesterday. First thing I have done today is to take the Jeep to muffler place to do the install.
The exhaust was packaged in a very professional way, I was so impressed. The install took about 90 min, 30 min for adjusting the tips.
I started the engine and it sounds amazing, took the car for a spin and the sound is unbelievable, at crossing speed it's about 25% louder with no resonance and when you floor it, it just scream. I spent 2 hours crossing at different speeds and I was very happy with the way the system sound

Finally, thanks for Mike Ryan from B&B exhaust he was very helpful. I ordered my system 8 weeks ago form him. He helped me to get the system shipped internationally when most of the venders would not. I highly recommend him for any one who wants to order B&B exhaust.

NitroCrzy
11-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Finally, thanks for Mike Ryan from B&B exhaust he was very helpful. I ordered my system 8 weeks ago form him. He helped me to get the system shipped internationally when most of the venders would not. I highly recommend him for any one who wants to order B&B exhaust.

I'm not sure where in Saudi you are.... but we could probably have gotten a group discount :)

Is there sound bites of the B&B? I'll have to look.......

NitroCrzy
11-30-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm not sure where in Saudi you are.... but we could probably have gotten a group discount :)

Never mind... found the sound bites.... Your exhaust looks excellent.... I'm starting to think about doing something similar.

F360
11-30-2006, 04:29 PM

I am in Riyadh.
I did get a very good price from Mike, which is almost similar to other supporting venders group discount.
If you are thinking of getting the B&B exhaust, go for it you will love it