Project Sport Truck SRT8 [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Project Sport Truck SRT8

rm360
04-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I am two weeks into a build on a black SRT8 to be used as a project vehicle in Sport Truck magazine. During this build we are making some one off items that may have interest to some of you. If there is a demand I may run some of these items for retail sale. Here is a list of the changes we are doing on this build. I noted the items I would be interested in running extra of. I will post sneek peek photagraphy of the completed vehicle in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks
Randy Marchetti
True Flow
www.trueflow.com

B&B Stainless Exhaust. They will put this system into production once completed.

True Flow Sealed Air Intake. As of now its a one off item. I may produce more.

Slotted and Cross drilled rotors. This is a one off set but will have more in the future.

Kevlar Compound Brake Pads. Super low dust and killer stopping power. I will do more of these with the rotors soon.

Giovanna 22'' custom wheels. These are one off wheels being specifically machined for this project truck.

Pirelli tires

Custom polished billet aluminum door guards with SRT8 logo. These replace the chrome door guards that say Grand Cherokee. I can produce more of these items.

Custom billet aluminum antenna. Replaces antenna and chrome antenna base. This polished billet antenna is about 6'' tall. I can produce more of these items.

Lowering spring. This is an Eibach item we are waiting on. Still no due date yet. I need a lowering spring ASAP if anyone knows of an available spring already on the market.

Carbon fiber interior kit. This is available through Superior Dash Company.

Other items done to this project vehicle. High and Low beam Phillips HID system, Color match HOEN halogen drive lights, Speaker swap out and 8''sub cabinet, Color match rear deck spoiler, All jeep logos removed from front, rear, shift nob, and steering wheel. Shift nob and steering wheel have carbon fiber inserts with SRT8 logo to replace the Jeep logo. Stant 180 thermostat.

palo alto dave
04-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks rm360 for your info. Can't wait to see how it looks and handles. I hope you'll also send info on where to get these parts. Thanks !!

K Hamlet
04-07-2006, 08:39 PM
I am two weeks into a build on a black SRT8 to be used as a project vehicle in Sport Truck magazine. During this build we are making some one off items that may have interest to some of you. If there is a demand I may run some of these items for retail sale. Here is a list of the changes we are doing on this build. I noted the items I would be interested in running extra of. I will post sneek peek photagraphy of the completed vehicle in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks
Randy Marchetti
True Flow
www.trueflow.com

B&B Stainless Exhaust. They will put this system into production once completed.

Slotted and Cross drilled rotors. This is a one off set but will have more in the future.

Kevlar Compound Brake Pads. Super low dust and killer stopping power. I will do more of these with the rotors soon.

Giovanna 22'' custom wheels. These are one off wheels being specifically machined for this project truck.

Pirelli tires

Custom polished billet aluminum door guards with SRT8 logo. These replace the chrome door guards that say Grand Cherokee. I can produce more of these items.

Custom billet aluminum antenna. Replaces antenna and chrome antenna base. This polished billet antenna is about 8'' tall. I can produce more of these items.

Lowering spring. This is an Eibach item we are waiting on. Still no due date yet. I need a lowering spring ASAP if anyone knows of an available spring already on the market.

Other items done to this project vehicle. High and Low beam Phillips HID system, Color match HOEN halogen drive lights, Speaker swap out and 8''sub cabinet, Color match rear deck spoiler, All jeep logos removed from front, rear, shift nob, and steering wheel. Shift nob and steering wheel have carbon fiber inserts with SRT8 logo to replace the Jeep logo. Stant 180 thermostat.

I am interested in the majority of the items listed, especially the lowering springs and door guards. Please keep us updated with pics, prices, etc.
Thanks

rm360
04-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Will do... I will post the interior pics next week. The wheels are done but I am waiting for the rotors to get back from silver cad plating before I can finish the brakes and mount the wheels. Here is the engine shot with the intake. Also a few pics of my other ride and some of the parts I built for it. I owned a company called RM Racing where we build the Acura NSX, C5 Vett, and the Ferrari 360 upgrades. I sold this company and started True Flow. We build a project truck each year to support our filter and intake line.

Randy

banginsrt8
04-08-2006, 06:34 AM
id definately be interested in many items, i had contacted B&B but am too far to be there test vehicle, so im anxious to see/hear there setup for exhaust

as well as id definately be interested in :

Custom polished billet aluminum door guards with SRT8 logo. These replace the chrome door guards that say Grand Cherokee.

Custom billet aluminum antenna. Replaces antenna and chrome antenna base. This polished billet antenna is about 8'' tall.

Shift nob and steering wheel have carbon fiber inserts with SRT8 logo

not staff
04-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Very interested in most of these mods, please keep me updated.

jeepsrt8
04-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Also interested in alot of these mods...

idealrides
04-10-2006, 01:58 AM
Me too me too! I'll take the exhaust, intake, rotors, pads, antenna... :)

I bought a bi-xenon police/harley H4 system from your old company about 6 years ago. Back then very few cars had HID, let alone bikes... that thing was the cat's balls. You wouldn't believe how many people would just stare into the light like a deer. And it was great to see the reaction of people who knew what it was and couldn't believe it was on a bike. Plus it still works great! Keep up the good work.
________
Peachy (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Peachy/)

rm360
04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
I spoke with Eibach today on the springs and It looks like a no go. I have other options but it would take several months and a minimum order of 50 sets. This is the company in Holland that built all our Ferrari 360 springs in the past. Not sure what to do on this matter. Has anyone heard of any other companies looking to builds springs??? I have talked to Intrax, Eibach, and H&R.

Thanks
Randy

jms935
04-10-2006, 06:56 PM
rm360, you plan to change the chrome to aluminum on the lower part of the door, but what are you gonna do with the chrome just under the windows? If you change one you should probably change all of it. Chrome mixed with aluminum on the same door or car for that matter is a little tacky. It is one or the other, don't you think?

rm360
04-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Here is a pic of the steering wheel and the carbon fiber center I made to replace the JEEP logo.

Randy

rm360
04-10-2006, 07:13 PM
rm360, you plan to change the chrome to aluminum on the lower part of the door, but what are you gonna do with the chrome just under the windows? If you change one you should probably change all of it. Chrome mixed with aluminum on the same door or car for that matter is a little tacky. It is one or the other, don't you think?

Not at all, under the window is polished stainless steel and the lower guards are chrome plated plastic and the wheels are polished aluminum. So the factory has 3 different materials to start with. Polished billet aluminum is really the only answer to make the new door guards from. I think it will be 100% fine. There is no way I am going to make the window trim parts its way to thin to be redone in aluminum.

Randy

haplain
04-10-2006, 11:25 PM
I would be interested in the antenna and the door guards if you could give me a rough estimate on the prices I would appreciate it.

ocsrt8
04-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Rm 360, I love the carbon fiber SRT streeing wheel insert, I would love to get this item. How much would it cost to do. Please let me know.
I am also interested in the getting rid of the chrome grand cherokee door gaurds and replacing it with something that says SRT. My goal is to get rid of anything that says "JEEP" or "GRAND CHEROKEE"

NighT ProWLeR
04-11-2006, 02:59 AM
Apparently this is list I've been waiting 2 join ... I will be taking any and all mods you offer for retail sale/production ... Steering wheel insert looks good ...Interested to see door guards and side badging .... need antenna ... pricing??

rm360
04-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Rm 360, I love the carbon fiber SRT streeing wheel insert, I would love to get this item. How much would it cost to do. Please let me know.
I am also interested in the getting rid of the chrome grand cherokee door gaurds and replacing it with something that says SRT. My goal is to get rid of anything that says "JEEP" or "GRAND CHEROKEE"

The carbon steering wheel insert is not an easy do it yourself job. The problem is you are messing with the airbag to get to the back of the steering wheel cover. Also removing the center jeep logo is very difficult to do without breaking the retaining clips. I will not produce this part for sale there is just way to much risk.

Randy

rm360
04-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Here is a sneak peek of the antenna. I painted my antenna black to color match with the vehicle. In production I will only sell these in a polished finish. The antenna is billet aluminum and treads into the factory part eliminating the stock antenna and stock chrome antenna base. The stock plastic fender spacer is still used. I will keep posting items as I finish them and I will get pricing and full details ASAP.

Thanks
Randy

SilverSrt420
04-11-2006, 08:59 PM
I am very interested all the parts you have. Slotted rotors would look awesome. I too like the idea of removing the GC off the door and lowering the rear end. I don't know about 22's, since it's already rides on 40 series tires with 20's. Would you have to run 30 series.

Thanks and let me know
Antonio

teddy833
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Here is a sneak peek of the antenna. I painted my antenna black to color match with the vehicle. In production I will only sell these in a polished finish. The antenna is billet aluminum and treads into the factory part eliminating the stock antenna and stock chrome antenna base. The stock plastic fender spacer is still used. I will keep posting items as I finish them and I will get pricing and full details ASAP.

Thanks
Randy

Do you have anyproblems with Stereo reception after you changed the Antenna?

rm360
04-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Do you have anyproblems with Stereo reception after you changed the Antenna?

I have not noticed any but I have to say I listen to CD's most all of the time. Im sure it may weaken the reception a bit. I am doing a small run of antennas now and will post pics of the finished polished versions along with pricing.

Randy

radduc
04-13-2006, 08:49 PM
I am extreamly intersted in purchasing alot of the mods you are comming up with.Please shoot me a price list as well as when they will be available and I will shoot you out a check.;)

rm360
04-13-2006, 11:05 PM
Here is a sneak peek shot of the new wheels. These where blanks sent to us from Giovanna for the Sport Truck Project. The wheels had to be drilled for the jeep lug pattern then the backplates machined to make the correct 50mm back offset and 35 mm front. You can just fit a credit card in between the back of the spoke and the brake caliper. I had the SRT8 logos done in a chrome and red finish on the spoke. I will shoot more pics next week when I install the drilled and slotted rotors and hopefully come up with a spring to drop it down just a bit. ( ALSO YOU MAY NOTICE THERE ARE NO DOOR TRIM GUARDS... I still have all my guards off so we can get all the measurements as we are machining the new billet SRT logo ones. I Photoshoped in the holes that are showing along the door where the guard should be. Looks pretty cool all black but the polished guards will look killer... This is also a good shot to see the antenna.

Randy

NighT ProWLeR
04-14-2006, 06:11 AM
Looks AMAZING!! I have to admit, I was a bit skeptic about the wheel/rim change, but they look extremely clean ... I was wondering about the weight and performance of the new rim ...substantial losses? The antenna looks great as well ... looks really low profile completely shaved and lacking door guards ...cant wait to see the finished product!!! Keep up the great work and thanx for being so patient with all of us ....

2MCHPSI
04-14-2006, 09:36 AM
I would be interested in the Antenna and the door moldings.

rm360
04-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Looks AMAZING!! I have to admit, I was a bit skeptic about the wheel/rim change, but they look extremely clean ... I was wondering about the weight and performance of the new rim ...substantial losses? The antenna looks great as well ... looks really low profile completely shaved and lacking door guards ...cant wait to see the finished product!!! Keep up the great work and thanx for being so patient with all of us ....

No loss at all. The rim and tire are the same weight as the factory rim and tire. Remember the stock run flat tires are very heavy. FYI on the tire size. 265 / 35 / 22 front on a 9'' rim and 305 / 30 / 22 rear on a 10.5 rim. Factory O.D. ON THE FRONT AND REAR TIRES IS 29''. THE NEW SET UP IM RUNNING IS 29.2'' FRONT AND REAR.

PhoenixGTS
04-14-2006, 09:58 PM
rm360 is my buddy so I see his truck in person all the time. I am not a big bling-bling fan but the wheels do look good in person. The black centers on a black vehicle is all the rage here in the car crazy Valley of the Sun. When he says the clearance to the calipers is tight whoa boy he is not kidding.

rm360
04-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Here is the update... B&B has the truck now and will have it all next week to complete the stainless exhaust system. I will complete the rotors and final carbon fiber interior pieces next week wile its gone. I should have the billet side trim parts done this week but then they have to go to powder coating to get the SRT8 logo done in black and red letters. Looks like sometime around the 24-25th the truck should be complete. Sport Truck mag will be here the 28th to shoot the truck. I will post pics asap once completed. I will have antennas and pricing next week also. I have a small run going now on them.

Randy

Stephane Tremblay
04-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Randy,

you have PM.

Have a good weekend,
Steph.

auto addictions
04-15-2006, 01:38 PM

Thanks
Randy Marchetti
True Flow
www.trueflow.com

Pirelli tires

Custom billet aluminum antenna. Replaces antenna and chrome antenna base. This polished billet antenna is about 6'' tall. I can produce more of these items.

sounds like you drove that truck threw a PEP BOYS with a high power magnet turned on.

K Hamlet
04-16-2006, 01:26 PM
sounds like you drove that truck threw a PEP BOYS with a high power magnet turned on.

Strange I bought some oil in Pep Boys a couple days ago, did not see one item there that was on his list.

Could someone be feeling a little pissy today.

2MCHPSI
04-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Strange I bought some oil in Pep Boys a couple days ago, did not see one item there that was on his list.

I was thinkin' the same thing...

rm360
04-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Here are a few shots of the polished antenna. I need some feedback on how many of you may have interest in these. To do a small run of 12, these will sell for $60.00. If I do a larger run of 100 or so I can get the cost down some. Let me know.

Thanks
Randy

PhoenixGTS
04-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Here are a few shots of the polished antenna. I need some feedback on how many of you may have interest in these. To do a small run of 12, these will sell for $60.00. If I do a larger run of 100 or so I can get the cost down some. Let me know.
Isn't my new truck beautiful !?! :) I can report that after installation of the second prototype billet stub antenna that radio reception did not seem to change at all.

2MCHPSI
04-17-2006, 10:43 PM
I'd be interested in a black one. No polished for me. $60 is a bit steep though for a 3" antenna.

rm360
04-18-2006, 12:20 AM
I'd be interested in a black one. No polished for me. $60 is a bit steep though for a 3" antenna.

They are 7'' tall and only will be avaliable in polished. You can always paint it black if interested.

NighT ProWLeR
04-18-2006, 02:55 AM
Im interested ...Possible discount for bulk purchase? (i.e. - antenna, door guards, whatever else you come up with for retail purchase)

CapnFKW
04-18-2006, 07:57 AM
I'm interested in the antenna, and possibly other items, depending on how it all comes out.

ML SRT8
04-18-2006, 10:23 AM
I am in for the antenna and the door guards - along with other mods once I get a better idea on the prices

ge2
04-18-2006, 10:27 AM
No antenna for me (nice work on them though), but I am interested in the door guards. Any chance of making a blank batch, with no badging at all? I'd love to get a blank set and have them anodized.

Thanks for the hard work that we'll all benefit from.

rm360
04-18-2006, 01:41 PM
OK here the deal on the antennas... I now have 0 left. If you want one you can pay via my Pay Pal account rm360@aol.com. The price is $60.00 plus $4.00 shipping UPS ground. They come POLISHED FINISH ONLY and are ready to install. I will have them on Friday or Monday from the polisher. At this point I do not see enough response to do a large run of these antennas. I do not want to get stuck sitting on them forever. These where to be a one off item for my project truck but a few of you can get in on some of these parts if interested. First come first serve.... Feel free to contact me with any questions at 480-695-8895

Thanks
Randy

rm360
04-18-2006, 03:20 PM
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL THE BILLET ANTENNA.

Remove the factory antenna.

Remove the factory chrome antenna ring using needle nose pliers. One side of the pliers in the center hole of the chrome ring and the other side of the pliers in one of the notches on the chrome ring. You will need to open the hood and support the antenna base with your hand so it does not fall into the inner fender. You can reach in from the engine compartment side and hold the antenna base.

Screw on the billet antenna and secure. I would suggest using red lock tight on the threads. This is just to prevent people from unscrewing the antenna and trying to steal it.

Randy

Sgt Stanko
04-19-2006, 12:50 AM
I'm interested and will call with credit card info...........thanks

rm360
04-19-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm interested and will call with credit card info...........thanks

I dont take cards over the phone. Keep in mind this is a side deal not something Im running through True Flow. If you want to pay by credit card you can pay using PayPal. At this point 9:15 AZ time I have 1 left.

Thanks
Randy

rm360
04-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Here is a shot of a front and rear pad. You will notice on our pad that we brought the friction material (the actual stopping surface) all the way to the edge of the backing plate. The factory pad stops the friction material about 1/4'' away from the edge. What this means is more friction material, more surface contact, more stopping power. Also no more dust.... These pads will pretty much eliminate that horrible dusting found with the factory pad. I had the same issues on my 360, Brembo factory brakes and a ton of brake dust. I did the exact same compound pad and it has eliminated the dust issue. I will do these pads per order only and they will take 4 days to finish after payment is received. Cost for front axle is $295.00 and rear axle is $225.00. FYI factory front are $242.00 and rears are $180.00. These aren't cheap but just like everything else when you only make a few sets it hard to make things cheap. Please keep in mind I'm not trying to retire on selling a few of these items here. I am just trying to share some of the cool parts we are coming up with to you guys.

I will have drilled rotor pics and cost up hopefully later today or tomorrow.

rm360
04-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Here is a shot of the rotors.... The rotor is directionally crosses drilled and slotted, then silver cad plated to prevent rust on the outer edge and holes. I painted the centers black, I think its looks better with a black hub and the silver cad platting doesn't coat the hub very well. This is something you would have to do on your own, I will send them straight from the cad plating company and I will not spray paint the centers before they are shipped. I just used a high temp black spray paint. I will have pricing and order time up shortly.

Randy

ge2
04-19-2006, 03:41 PM
As soon as I see the pricing for the rotors, I'll be ordering rotors and pads (front and rear) from you.

Waiting patiently ;)
edit: at these rotors the same diameter as the stockers?

rm360
04-19-2006, 04:11 PM
yes....These are factory rotors that have been drilled / slotted / plated. I am working on getting an aftermarket casting done now but just like everything else it takes large quantity to get them built.

Randy

rm360
04-19-2006, 05:25 PM
NO MORE ANTENNAS......Sold out of the first run. If there are still more of you wanting them I will do another small run. Let me know.

Thanks
Randy

SRT8driver
04-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I want an antenna as soon as they are available again. Any pics of the door guards yet?

John

rm360
04-20-2006, 01:37 AM
I want an antenna as soon as they are available again. Any pics of the door guards yet?

John

Not yet maybe Friday or Monday. Still waiting to get them from powder coating then they have to go to polishing. I will post asap.

Randy

4DRHTRD
04-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Did I see this truck at Napa yesterday on Buckeye?
I just looked at the wheels pics and I swear there was a black SRT8 Jeep that matched this exactly.
Mike

idealrides
04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Did I see this truck at Napa yesterday on Buckeye?
I just looked at the wheels pics and I swear there was a black SRT8 Jeep that matched this exactly.
Mike

Nah, there's a bunch of SRT-8's running around with custom 22's. I saw one at Napa and another one at Pep Boys!

:p
________
redheaded Cams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/redhead-girls/)

K Hamlet
04-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Nah, there's a bunch of SRT-8's running around with custom 22's. I saw one at Napa and another one at Pep Boys!

:p

You got a little ornery streak in you, don't ya.

teddy833
04-20-2006, 04:44 PM

Thanks
Randy

I am interested in one but in black do you have a black one?

teddy833
04-20-2006, 04:51 PM
NO MORE ANTENNAS......Sold out of the first run. If there are still more of you wanting them I will do another small run. Let me know.

Thanks
Randy

Can you send me a message when you have some more antennas

teddy833
04-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Here is a sneak peek shot of the new wheels. These where blanks sent to us from Giovanna for the Sport Truck Project. The wheels had to be drilled for the jeep lug pattern then the backplates machined to make the correct 50mm back offset and 35 mm front. You can just fit a credit card in between the back of the spoke and the brake caliper. I had the SRT8 logos done in a chrome and red finish on the spoke. I will shoot more pics next week when I install the drilled and slotted rotors and hopefully come up with a spring to drop it down just a bit. ( ALSO YOU MAY NOTICE THERE ARE NO DOOR TRIM GUARDS... I still have all my guards off so we can get all the measurements as we are machining the new billet SRT logo ones. I Photoshoped in the holes that are showing along the door where the guard should be. Looks pretty cool all black but the polished guards will look killer... This is also a good shot to see the antenna.

Randy

How much would a set of those cost? I am definitely interested.

rm360
04-21-2006, 03:32 PM
How much would a set of those cost? I am definitely interested.

They are not for sale. This was a one off machined set. Its possible I could order a set of blanks and do a second set. You would be in the $3500.00 area for wheels only. Its a bummer but there are really no wheels that fit the Jeep SRT8 at all.

Randy

ge2
04-21-2006, 04:03 PM
I have found a few that fit (I have only looked at 22s). Not my style of wheels for this kind of rig, but TSW has two (both one piece cast-- and look VERY heavy) 1) the Holsten, 2) the Carlton

MHT tells me that they can get the Foose DF6 to the correct specs with a little custom work, but in my past dealings with MHT, they promised a couple of things early, that when push came to shove, they could not deliver, so I wouldn't put much weight into this one yet. MHT does have two wheels right now that will bolt straight onto the GC SRT (however, I got the impression that what they offered were ONLY 22x9.5 for front and rear, with +48mm offsets, so until I see a set bolted up--which I may do, and have some pictures taken next week-- I can't promise they'd look right)....
The DUB Dirty Dog 5:
http://www.mhtwheels.com/images/categories/dirtydog5.jpg

and the Driv Royale:
http://www.mhtwheels.com/images/categories/royale.jpg

TIS says they have 3-5 models that will work, but again they didn't exactly exude confidence when talking to me about their wheels.

Options are limited for sure.... but there are options.

Definitely the best option is a 3 piece wheel, in which case the manufacturer is almost always willing to simply create the wheels to your exact specs at no additional cost. Asanti, and WTW (GFG) will both do them to your specs.

4DRHTRD
04-21-2006, 05:17 PM
I wasn't kidding about seeing the truck downtown...
Mike

rm360
04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I wasn't kidding about seeing the truck downtown...
Mike

It was not my truck and I know there are no other SRT8's with this wheel. I was in Tempe but I have never been to a napa with it.

Randy

teddy833
04-24-2006, 01:53 PM
They are not for sale. This was a one off machined set. Its possible I could order a set of blanks and do a second set. You would be in the $3500.00 area for wheels only. Its a bummer but there are really no wheels that fit the Jeep SRT8 at all.

Randy

Could you get me a price with tires and lugs and everything?

rm360
04-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Here are some shots of the exhaust... The last item I am waiting to finish up is the door trim pieces. I will have them on by the end of the week. I will post completed photos of the SRT at the end of the week or first of next week. Also I will try to get all the details on pricing for the rotors and side trim parts.

Randy

ge2
04-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Ok, I gotta have one. How can I get one? :D

Is the exhaust a one-off?

rm360
04-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Ok, I gotta have one. How can I get one? :D

Is the exhaust a one-off?

No it will go into production in a few weeks. I will post the details asap.

rm360
04-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Could you get me a price with tires and lugs and everything?

Im on it now. I am waiting to see about getting another set of blanks from Giovanna.

ge2
04-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks. I'll wait anxiously.

laddcruzer
04-24-2006, 05:10 PM
rm360, Good show on all your mods and input too. I anxiously await the products you're deveoping. For now I would like an antenna as soon as you have them available again. I can paypal you when you give me the word. Thanks, David

2MCHPSI
04-24-2006, 05:12 PM
I would also like an antenna.

2MCHPSI
04-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I like the exhaust as well, do you have sound clips/video of it? SO far, it is my favorite design/look of tips of all the available aftermarket setups.

rm360
04-24-2006, 06:14 PM
I like the exhaust as well, do you have sound clips/video of it? SO far, it is my favorite design/look of tips of all the available aftermarket setups.

Nothing yet. Very nice sound deep and not obnoxious at all. We kept it so there was no resonance in the interior and just a nice deep note outside. Its a beautiful system...

Randy

ML SRT8
04-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey Randy:

What size pipes does B&B use for this set-up? The stock 2 3/4 inch or did they enlarge it to 3 inch? How does the sound compare to stock? and at different revs? Does it snarl at high RPM's?

CGR LVR
04-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Here is a very nooby question...since i have not taken delivery yet i have not been able to crawl under the srt8 yet. are these true duals or not?

PhoenixGTS
04-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Here is a very nooby question...since i have not taken delivery yet i have not been able to crawl under the srt8 yet. are these true duals or not?

The front muffler is shared by both sides. Not sure what it looks like inside. It might keep the two side separate and be a "true" dual system. The two cats are nice and big.

akatheproducer
04-27-2006, 12:41 PM
are you selling the srt badge that you put on the middle of the steering wheel

PhoenixGTS
04-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey Randy:

What size pipes does B&B use for this set-up? The stock 2 3/4 inch or did they enlarge it to 3 inch? How does the sound compare to stock? and at different revs? Does it snarl at high RPM's?

It is 3" tubing. I rode in RM360s truck with the B&B and was impressed. I am very sensitive to loud exhausts and have never liked B&B systems because I think they are too loud, but this system is honestly not much louder than stock. Some people might even be disappointed. No resonance at all was my favorite part. I was planning on never putting an exhaust on this truck, but now I might get mod fever and go for it. Billy is going to take RM's truck back and do the dyno testing (B&B only has a 2WD dyno so they could not do it themselves) so I will be interested to see if it actually does anything.

rm360
04-30-2006, 11:27 PM
are you selling the srt badge that you put on the middle of the steering wheel

No this is a hand done deal and is not easy to do. You have to remove the air bag to do this. I will not sell the carbon parts for the steering wheel or shift know. These are one off items.

cbb77
05-01-2006, 05:03 AM
Sent you pm. I would like the antenna if you are getting another batch. Let me know and I'll shoot over the money.

banginsrt8
05-01-2006, 06:52 AM
love the fact they retaind a stock looking tip

rm360
05-01-2006, 04:29 PM
We have completed the truck and I promise I will get some pics up in the next few day. I am doing some final details on the door trim parts and working on a cost to build them in a small run of 12 sets. I also will run another small batch of the antennas at the same time. No word on production times and cost on the exhaust yet. I will keep all of you updated as soon as I hear anything on any of the parts.

Randy

laddcruzer
05-01-2006, 05:16 PM
We have completed the truck and I promise I will get some pics up in the next few day. I am doing some final details on the door trim parts and working on a cost to build them in a small run of 12 sets. I also will run another small batch of the antennas at the same time. No word on production times and cost on the exhaust yet. I will keep all of you updated as soon as I hear anything on any of the parts.

Randy
Randy, Again I am a definate "in" on the antenna. How can I get you the money. I can paypal or whatever. Same goes for the door trim set. PM me if that makes sense. Thanks, David

jeepsrt8
05-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Randy, I PM'd you regarding the antenna as well, count me in for your next run. Any word on the springs? I would love to lower my Jeep and eliminate that BIG gap.

ARH1956
05-02-2006, 06:28 AM
Any idea when the BB Cat-Back will be available?

ML SRT8
05-02-2006, 08:51 AM
Randy:

I sent you an email but just to confirm - please put me on the list for a set of door guards. Looking forward to seeing the finished truck.

Matt

rm360
05-02-2006, 02:19 PM
I have 20 more antennas being run now. First come first serve. They will be in POLISHED FINISH ONLY... Payment made to my paypal account rm360@aol.com. Cost is $60.00 plus $4.00 UPS. These will be done in aprox 3 weeks and I will e-mail the UPS tracking number once shipped. Call if you have any questions. 480-695-8895

Thanks
Randy

DA BEAST
05-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Randy. In what mag r they showing your truck in? And when do u thunk it will be out?

rm360
05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Hi Randy. In what mag r they showing your truck in? And when do u thunk it will be out?

Sport Truck. Not sure on the date yet.

rm360
05-02-2006, 04:36 PM
The truck is going back to B&B Exhaust this week. The system is to quite for me. We are going to pull the pre mufflers and see how it sounds from there. I will update ASAP.

Randy

2MCHPSI
05-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Can the antenna be powdercoated by us? Will there be any damage to it if we do? I really would prefer a black antenna. I'm still interested in it even polished.

rm360
05-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Can the antenna be powdercoated by us? Will there be any damage to it if we do? I really would prefer a black antenna. I'm still interested in it even polished.

You can have it painted or powder coated no problem at all.

Randy

rm360
05-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Here is a few shots of the door trim parts. These are poor quality shots taken in front of my shop. I will post full pics from the photo shoot as soon as they get them to me. I will also post cost info on the door trims asap.

Randy

split2112
05-02-2006, 05:20 PM
damn, that looks pretty clean

haplain
05-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey Randy,

Roughly, how much do you think it would cost for a set of those SRT-8 Trim Panels?

rm360
05-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Hey Randy,

Roughly, how much do you think it would cost for a set of those SRT-8 Trim Panels?

Im not going to guess. I will put a cost together asap. Im looking at a small run of 12 sets right now.

Randy

rm360
05-02-2006, 10:02 PM
here is a shot of the carbon fiber work inside. I replaced all the silver stock parts to carbon fiber. Its a poor picture but as I said I will post the good shots once I get them.

Randy

jms935
05-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Nice carbon fiber, but why don't you have the aluminum pedals?

rm360
05-03-2006, 12:04 AM
Nice carbon fiber, but why don't you have the aluminum pedals?

good question...

ML SRT8
05-03-2006, 07:46 AM
I installed my antenna yesterday. Reception suffers a little but it is very cool. Besides, with CD and Satellite radio - who really needs FM all that much. I very happy with it and if I want to change back - its a simple bolt on arrangement. Looking forward to the door guards.

Thanks Randy.

Matt

haplain
05-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Randy,

If the price of the door panels is right I would interested in purchasing one of the first twelve for my ride so get me a quote for them and we can hopefully work something out.

trauma-md
05-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Randy....I'd love to get those carbon fiber bits for the iinterior...are they available? price? who makes them?

thanks
scott

Hows2nd
05-03-2006, 11:59 AM
I installed my antenna yesterday. Reception suffers a little but it is very cool. Besides, with CD and Satellite radio - who really needs FM all that much. I very happy with it and if I want to change back - its a simple bolt on arrangement. Looking forward to the door guards.

Thanks Randy.

Matt

How's the AM reception?.....I like to listen to the Giants and A's here in the Bay Area.

2MCHPSI
05-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Who cares - you have Sirius Sat. Radio for that! :P

Typically AM reception sufferes dramatically, if you can even still get AM reception.

CGR LVR
05-04-2006, 02:07 AM
randy,
I dont know if you are taking any orders or not but i would like to be out down for an antenna and the door trim.

rm360
05-04-2006, 02:19 AM
randy,
I dont know if you are taking any orders or not but i would like to be out down for an antenna and the door trim.

You can get the antenna now. I have 10 left on this run. See my post #85.

rm360
05-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Here is another shot of the finished project.

ram 2500
05-08-2006, 01:37 PM
i love you guys .............

southern runner
05-08-2006, 02:45 PM
I would love a set of the new door panels and also the carbon fiber parts for the interior if the price is right......hopefully we can work something out?

TRAINER
05-08-2006, 04:08 PM
here is a shot of the carbon fiber work inside. I replaced all the silver stock parts to carbon fiber. Its a poor picture but as I said I will post the good shots once I get them.

Randy

You replaced them, so, these are not sticky overlays?

idealrides
05-08-2006, 04:18 PM
got my antenna in the mail last week, and it took just a few seconds to install it. haven't really tested the reception yet but so far I haven't noticed any difference. here's how it looks from inside...

http://caybay.com/WK/antenna.jpg
________
black Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/ebony-girls/)

gcsrt8
05-08-2006, 08:59 PM
rm360, is your project truck lowered, if so where did you get the springs? thanks.

rm360
05-08-2006, 10:14 PM
rm360, is your project truck lowered, if so where did you get the springs? thanks.

The rear is lowered 1/2'' by cutting part of the coil. There are no springs available yet.

Randy

Sgt Stanko
05-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Here are some shots of the exhaust... The last item I am waiting to finish up is the door trim pieces. I will have them on by the end of the week. I will post completed photos of the SRT at the end of the week or first of next week. Also I will try to get all the details on pricing for the rotors and side trim parts.

Randy

I just saw that exhaust..........I just removed my Zoomers because of the level of noise and drone. Too much for me personally. Honestly with the B&B having resonators it must be fairly drone free..........???

Sgt Stanko
05-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Here is a few shots of the door trim parts. These are poor quality shots taken in front of my shop. I will post full pics from the photo shoot as soon as they get them to me. I will also post cost info on the door trims asap.

Randy

I'm interested in the door panels. Randy how other than this site can one get a hold of you??

banginsrt8
05-09-2006, 06:34 AM
is it possible to get the door molding with nothing on them , no grand cherokee, no srt 8?

ge2
05-09-2006, 06:59 AM
is it possible to get the door molding with nothing on them , no grand cherokee, no srt 8?

^^^ That is what I'm waiting on too.

ML SRT8
05-09-2006, 09:08 AM
How's the AM reception?.....I like to listen to the Giants and A's here in the Bay Area.

The AM reception is fine. If I recall correctly, the exterior antenna is for FM reception. Back when I installed my own radios, I recall that the AM antenna was integral to the radio unit (a bar antenna on the back or inside) and the AM/FM recieving antennas were separate. I still believe this to be the case. When I was a kid I also had a Radio Shack electronics board (with the srping connects if anyone else had this toy) where you could build your own radios. The antennas were definitely separate. Amplitude Modulation (AM) and Frequency Modulation (FM) have different wavelengths and have different receivng requirements.

In any event, I listened to AM for a few miles and didn't notice any degradation of signal. Anybody have any insight on the AM antenna?

Hows2nd
05-09-2006, 10:42 AM
The AM reception is fine. If I recall correctly, the exterior antenna is for FM reception. Back when I installed my own radios, I recall that the AM antenna was integral to the radio unit (a bar antenna on the back or inside) and the AM/FM recieving antennas were separate. I still believe this to be the case. When I was a kid I also had a Radio Shack electronics board (with the srping connects if anyone else had this toy) where you could build your own radios. The antennas were definitely separate. Amplitude Modulation (AM) and Frequency Modulation (FM) have different wavelengths and have different receivng requirements.

In any event, I listened to AM for a few miles and didn't notice any degradation of signal. Anybody have any insight on the AM antenna?

Thanks for the update....:cool:

rm360
05-09-2006, 05:02 PM

NO...They will only come one way. Its very hard to do these small run on parts as is. There is no way I can make different versions of the items I'm building. Keep in mind there are only 12 or so interested in getting these parts. For me to stop a machine from making hundreds of parts to run 12 sets of these is very difficult to do. As with the antennas they will be as is. Polished finish with SRT8 logo in red and black. I just talked to my machinist and he promised by the end of this week I will have all the costing done. I will post ASAP.

Randy

TRAINER
05-09-2006, 05:43 PM
NO...They will only come one way. Its very hard to do these small run on parts as is. There is no way I can make different versions of the items I'm building. Keep in mind there are only 12 or so interested in getting these parts. For me to stop a machine from making hundreds of parts to run 12 sets of these is very difficult to do. As with the antennas they will be as is. Polished finish with SRT8 logo in red and black. I just talked to my machinist and he promised by the end of this week I will have all the costing done. I will post ASAP.

Randy

What is the price going to be on these jammies and as well as the carbon fiber dash??

ge2
05-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Ummmmm..... he said:

........ I just talked to my machinist and he promised by the end of this week I will have all the costing done. I will post ASAP.

Randy

Thanks for the update Randy.

SilverSrt420
05-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Count me in! I spoke with you a couple weeks ago about the brake pads, door trim and bought an antenna last week. I don't want to miss out.
Thanks
Antonio

radduc
05-10-2006, 10:11 AM
gotta get the carbon fiber!!

rm360
05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
I have 20 more antennas being run now. First come first serve. They will be in POLISHED FINISH ONLY... Payment made to my paypal account rm360@aol.com. Cost is $60.00 plus $4.00 UPS. These will be done in aprox 3 weeks and I will e-mail the UPS tracking number once shipped. Call if you have any questions. 480-695-8895

Thanks
Randy

ONLY 4 LEFT AS OF 9:00 AM MAY 10TH

Thanks
Randy

rapidude
05-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Definitely interested in most of your stuff. custom billet door trims, inserts, interior accents that replace GR with SRT8 are on the top of my list.

Fire it up!

Sgt Stanko
05-12-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm interested in the brake pads and side door trim........you can email me when they are available for sale.

Street WK
05-14-2006, 11:52 AM
I'll take the carbon fiber interior.

Also... Why did you cut your coil on such a nice Jeep? That is horrible :(

rm360
05-14-2006, 03:11 PM
I'll take the carbon fiber interior.

Also... Why did you cut your coil on such a nice Jeep? That is horrible :(

Carbon fiber is a one off hand made and will not be for sale. As for the coil there was no choice. No springs are available and the back needed to be lowered. The small bit cut does not hurt at all.

Sgt Stanko
05-14-2006, 04:03 PM
How much did you cut..........1/4..1/2???

rm360
05-14-2006, 06:28 PM
How much did you cut..........1/4..1/2???

1.5'' from the top and botom

Street WK
05-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Aren't you going to have sagging issues topped with a worse quality ride? It happens to everyone else who lowers their car like that and I don't see why it wouldn't happen to you.

2MCHPSI
05-14-2006, 08:21 PM
It's more of a "show" truck than a "go" truck, so I don't think he cares all that much.

Street WK
05-14-2006, 09:11 PM
^ that makes sense... hope its not his daily driver lol

rm360
05-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Aren't you going to have sagging issues topped with a worse quality ride? It happens to everyone else who lowers their car like that and I don't see why it wouldn't happen to you.

Not at all...Its 100% the same. There is so little removed that it did not change a thing.

Randy

Street WK
05-15-2006, 08:05 AM
^ gotcha. One post I saw .5" removed then you said 1.5" so I got confused. 1.5" would compromise ride quality.

rettags
05-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey Randy,
Did you make the trip back to B&B to change the exhaust? If so, how'd it turn out?
Any news on the availability of the c/d and slotted rotors, along with price?

rm360
05-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Hey Randy,
Did you make the trip back to B&B to change the exhaust? If so, how'd it turn out?
Any news on the availability of the c/d and slotted rotors, along with price?

Sounds way better now. Sport Truck will be here today to do the story then I will bring it back to have the jig made to produce the exhaust. As for the rotors the only set I will have avaliable is posted for sale on the forum under performance. I will not do any more because we have to do 10 set (40) parts at a time in order to make it worth wile.

DA BEAST
05-15-2006, 03:08 PM
What was wrong with the exhaust? And what is a jig on the exhaust??

K Hamlet
05-15-2006, 03:39 PM

Sagging only occurs in springs that were heated (over a large area) to lower them. This is a down and dirty way to lower, mostly in the past now. Lowering has come along way. My 300C is lowered 1 1/2" with Eibach Springs and during 90 percent of my driving (an honest figure) there is no difference. If the car is used to haul 4 large adults frequently you would notice a difference. The biggest difference is over bad roads. That added 1 1/2" of travel helps to let the shocks stop the car before the bump stops do.

It is like everything else, it is personal preference my friend.

K Hamlet
05-15-2006, 03:48 PM
What was wrong with the exhaust? And what is a jig on the exhaust??

I do not know if you are serious or not but here we go. A jig is a fixture that is built to help build exact copies of an original.
His original hand built exhaust will be used to construct a jig to make more that will fit exactly as his fit.

DA BEAST
05-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Thx,i had no clue what a jig was.
I do know.:)

DA BEAST
05-15-2006, 04:00 PM
I mean now.sorry:o

K Hamlet
05-15-2006, 04:25 PM
I mean now.sorry:o

Cool, as you now there are more than a few folks on this site with wicked sense of humor.

southern runner
05-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Randy I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question but its worth asking......i really like the new rims that you have put on your srt8 project........are those going to be made available?(any information about them will also be helpful).........also are any of the preformance mods that you have made going to be made available for us to buy from you?..........Lastly count me in on the door trims, brake pads, and exhaust.

Thanks for your contribution to our forum

rm360
05-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Randy I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question but its worth asking......i really like the new rims that you have put on your srt8 project........are those going to be made available?(any information about them will also be helpful).........also are any of the preformance mods that you have made going to be made available for us to buy from you?..........Lastly count me in on the door trims, brake pads, and exhaust.

Thanks for your contribution to our forum

Call me on the rims. 623-780-3885

rm360
05-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Door Trim parts.... The set of 4 parts polished billet aluminum with the black and red SRT8 logo will be $475.00. POLISHED ONLY / WITH LOGO ONLY. Please do not ask about getting them black or without logos. They will only come one way. They will be done the second week of July for sure... Its possible they will be late June but I want to be safe and say July. As always I will post when they are done and shipping out. We are going to run 12 sets and its first come first serve. Shipping cost UPS ground is $18.00. Total cost $493.00 and can be paid to my paypal account rm360@aol.com. Make sure the address on your account is the address we are shipping to. Please call with any questions.

Randy
480-695-8895

NighT ProWLeR
05-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Should I send payment to your paypal acct?

rm360
05-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Should I send payment to your paypal acct?

Call me at my office 623-780-3885 and I can get the shipping cost and details on payment and delivery time. I will post more info on Tuesday.

Randy

teddy833
05-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Door Trim parts.... The set of 4 parts polished billet aluminum with the black and red SRT8 logo will be $475.00. POLISHED ONLY / WITH LOGO ONLY. Please do not ask about getting them black or without logos. They will only come one way. They will be done the second week of July for sure... Its possible they will be late June but I want to be safe and say July. As always I will post when they are done and shipping out. We are going to run 12 sets and its first come first serve. Shipping cost UPS ground is $18.00. Total cost $493.00 and can be paid to my paypal account rm360@aol.com. Make sure the address on your account is the address we are shipping to. Please call with any questions.

Randy
480-695-8895

How much of a pain is it to install these?

rm360
05-17-2006, 05:19 PM
How much of a pain is it to install these?

The factory ones have plastic clips holing them on. The new ones go on with 3m trim tape. You need to remove the factory ones and clean the area very well with alcohol or 3m wax and grease remover. Then peel the backing of the 3m trim tape that is attached to the new part and stick them in place on the door. Its not difficult but it all depends on the skill level of who is doing the job. I guess the worst thing would be not putting them on straight or not cleaning the area first and the 3m trim tape will not bond well. Its all pretty basic stuff.

Randy

rm360
05-18-2006, 03:33 PM
8 door trim sets left as of may 18th...

Thanks
Randy

GRK-SRT8
05-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Question Regarding HID Lights. Would the Chrysler 300C SRT8 HID system retro fit into the Jeep SRT8 ?

rm360
05-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Question Regarding HID Lights. Would the Chrysler 300C SRT8 HID system retro fit into the Jeep SRT8 ?

I have no idea...

Randy

ARH1956
05-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Question Regarding HID Lights. Would the Chrysler 300C SRT8 HID system retro fit into the Jeep SRT8 ?Sure, it's possible but everything would have to be custom made, mounts, etc. & the cost would be astronomical. On the other hand the stock GC SRT8 reflectors respond very well to an aftermarket HID upgrade. The light pattern is superb, in 3 months of use not one approaching vehicle has "flashed" me. The cutoff on the beam is very sharp, easily adjusted & there is virtually ZERO glare or irregular pattern issues. I honestly believe the light pattern & driving vision of the retofitted HID's in my GC SRT8 are better than that of the factory projector HID's in my '02 BMW M3. I did the low beams only & it has had no effect on the Smart Beam operation at all.

rm360
05-23-2006, 03:30 PM
THERE ARE 5 SETS OF THE SRT8 LOGO DOOR TRIM PARTS LEFT AS OF MAY 23RD.

Thanks
Randy

07 SRT8
05-27-2006, 01:14 PM

Randy

Hi:

I'm 07 SRT8. What's the wheel and tire set-up that you have on your's? They don't look stock.

Thanks; please supply info on where I can find them also. 07 SRTS8

rm360
05-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi:

I'm 07 SRT8. What's the wheel and tire set-up that you have on your's? They don't look stock.

Thanks; please supply info on where I can find them also. 07 SRTS8

just look back on this post all the info is listed. The wheels where custom made to fit the srt8 and are not normally avaliable. We machined the lug holes and back plates to fit. All the tire info and the wheel details are listed in earlier posts. Feel free to give me a call with any questions or if you are interested in getting a set of the wheels made.

Randy
480-695-8895

SRTUL8ER
05-28-2006, 11:31 PM
where'd you find the HID setup? I've been looking and a few people told me that it does affect the smartbeam system. Thanks

ARH1956
05-29-2006, 09:48 AM
where'd you find the HID setup? I've been looking and a few people told me that it does affect the smartbeam system. ThanksI'm using a 9006 HID kit from Xenon Depot for my low beams. They work perfectly, have an excellent light pattern with a sharp cut-off & no glare issues to oncoming traffic. The vision while driving is much, much better. This mod has NO effect on Smart Beam operation, it still works exactly the same. The Smart Beam system varies the voltage to the high beams to modulate output & therefore would not be compatible with HID high beam lighting. Anyone stating that a low beam HID upgrade will effect Smart Beam operation is mistaken. My HID's have been in since I picked up my GC SRT8 in January & are a wonderful mod.

One word of caution when considering HID's, buy a kit with relays. Don't use the kits that are "Plug & Play" that use the factory wiring to supply voltage to the HID's. These kits will operate OK most of the time in our Jeeps, but will "flicker" when cutting on, or off on occasion. The kits with relays require an additional wire to be run directly from the battery, or fuse box to each relay to supply power for the ballasts but will eliminate any feedback loop & flicker when the lights cycle.

rm360
06-01-2006, 01:44 AM
For those of you with antennas ordered, they are at polishing and will be done on tuesday. I will ship as soon as they arive back to me. I will e-mail and post when they ship. Thanks for the orders and enjoy...

There are 4 sets of door trim guards as of May 31. If you want a set you need to get your order in. I am getting ready to set up to run them the first of next week. They will then go to powder coating and then polishing. I will not make any more after this run unless there are at least 12 sets.

Thanks
Randy

TRAINER
06-01-2006, 08:46 AM
One word of caution when considering HID's, buy a kit with relays. Don't use the kits that are "Plug & Play" that use the factory wiring to supply voltage to the HID's. These kits will operate OK most of the time in our Jeeps, but will "flicker" when cutting on, or off on occasion. The kits with relays require an additional wire to be run directly from the battery, or fuse box to each relay to supply power for the ballasts but will eliminate any feedback loop & flicker when the lights cycle.

He is 100% correct. Mine flickered as well and after some of the above mentioned re-wiring, problem solved.

WJ_Jeep
06-01-2006, 02:58 PM
For those of you with antennas ordered, they are at polishing and will be done on tuesday. I will ship as soon as they arive back to me. I will e-mail and post when they ship. Thanks for the orders and enjoy...

There are 4 sets of door trim guards as of May 31. If you want a set you need to get your order in. I am getting ready to set up to run them the first of next week. They will then go to powder coating and then polishing. I will not make any more after this run unless there are at least 12 sets.

Thanks
Randy

Randy,

Sent you a PM on the antenna, did you receive it?

rm360
06-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Here are a few shots from the Truckin Magazine shoot. Should hit stands in one or two months.

Randy

Fahad
07-31-2006, 11:13 PM
that's once sweet ride.... best looking GS i've seen.

Thanks for all the info on the projekt

Str8Srt8
10-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Here are a few shots from the Truckin Magazine shoot. Should hit stands in one or two months.

Randy

Great pics. So what does the billet antenna do? Does it just sit there or does it shoot smoke or something? Just seems like a lot of attention for an antenna. It does look better than stock too.

daisybuddy1
02-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Here is a pic of the steering wheel and the carbon fiber center I made to replace the JEEP logo.

Randy

I would really like to have this piece, as well as the shifter carbon fibre piece. Do you have a price?

daisybuddy1
02-09-2008, 09:24 AM

Thanks
Randy

I would love to have this item and any thing else you have for a srt-8. e-mail estapuout@yahoo.com

BBLV
02-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Talk about raising the dead :)

Post that is...

Goldengreek5
02-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Talk about raising the dead :)

Post that is...

:werd: :bandit:

OurZoo
02-09-2008, 10:03 PM
I would love to have this item and any thing else you have for a srt-8. e-mail estapuout@yahoo.com

Welcome to the site Daisy. Randy doesn't frequent the site anymore that I know of. I'd suggest you contact him directly and try using the search feature going forward. It is your friend.