Just got Corsa put on today :) [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Just got Corsa put on today :)

Aaron
10-18-2006, 08:11 PM
I never posted about it, but about a week ago I got rear ended by someone and it damged my bumper and exhaust. While I thought it was horrible at first, I then realized it was the perfect time to get the Corsa exhaust I'd been wanting. I actually ended up getting it cheaper than the stock one would have been, and because i was rear ended, the other guys insurance paid for it. Well the Corsa exhaust was just put on today by my repair guy and I got a chance to hear it and rev the engine a little bit. I have to say, my first thought was, this can't be my car. The exhaust has such a beautiful throaty roar when you rev the engine that it truly sound like a sports car. The difference is amazing. Now I just can't wait to actually get the car back in a couple days so I can drive it around. Overall though, I'd have to say I'm one more very happy Corsa customer :D

GINTER
10-18-2006, 09:45 PM
My Corsa is sitting in 2 boxes right now and is being installed tomorrow.

Updates to follow. :D

WasViperNowJGCSRT8
10-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I got my Mopar (Corsa) exhaust installed last week and am loving it! It is much louder and meaner sounding with any amount of acceleration than the stock system. I was on the highway for a couple of hours today at 70 mph and I could slightly hear the exhaust. There was not any annoying drone, though. If anyone is interested in my old stock system, it is listed on eBay for the next couple of days.

Rick SRT 8
11-04-2006, 11:52 AM
My SRT 8 was hit in the rear 2 days ago, bumber damage is minimal, but all the impact was taken into the rear exhaust. The tips are are bend and my local muffler shop tried to strait them w/o sucess. Where can I buy the Corsa?. Any links?
Thanks,
Ricardo

GodfatherSRT8
11-04-2006, 12:42 PM
try ebay. I think I saw it on there for $1100.00

generalconfusion
11-05-2006, 02:08 AM
My SRT 8 was hit in the rear 2 days ago, bumber damage is minimal, but all the impact was taken into the rear exhaust. The tips are are bend and my local muffler shop tried to strait them w/o sucess. Where can I buy the Corsa?. Any links?
Thanks,
Ricardo

$1145 from Mopar Supercenter ask for Jeff Hunter...800-456-5337

Rick SRT 8
11-11-2006, 02:01 PM
I want to be shure I got the new exhaust and ordered at Mopar Supercenter.