Zoomers Vs. Mopar Vs. BB Vs. MagnaFlow Vs Corsa [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: Zoomers Vs. Mopar Vs. BB Vs. MagnaFlow Vs Corsa

GodfatherSRT8
10-03-2006, 07:57 AM
I know this question has been asked alot, and since it is spread out in different places I thought we could post which one is the preferred system to go with. I ask this because I am torn between which system to buy. I would really appreciate some feed back as to which system to put on my truck.

Thanks.

pghpablacksrt8
10-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Well, since the Mopar system is made by Corsa and the only difference between the two is the name stamped on the tips, you can narrow your selection down by one...

After that, I think it's a matter of preference on what you want your exhaust note to sound like. I can tell you, based on personal experience, that the Mopar/Corsa system is great as far as limited in-cabin noise during normal driving/crusing conditions, but has a great sound when you get on it during heavy acceleration.

Something else that factored into my decision is that the Mopar system (not the Corsa system, even though they are the same system) should not void your factory warranty. If that's not something that worries you, then, again, I think it's a decision based solely on personal preference. :confused:

candyman
10-03-2006, 08:42 AM
I have the B&B and I really like their system. The craftsmanship and quality of the product is outstanding. There were no problems with the installation, everything lined up and fit perfectly. But the most important thing to me was the sound, and I am ecstatic. I drive without the radio or cd playing just to listen to the powerful, throaty rumble of the 6.1 It's music to my ears!

slickrich555
10-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Re: Zoomers Vs. Mopar Vs. BB Vs. MagnaFlow Vs Corsa

I have the B&B and I really like their system. The craftsmanship and quality of the product is outstanding. There were no problems with the installation, everything lined up and fit perfectly. But the most important thing to me was the sound, and I am ecstatic. I drive without the radio or cd playing just to listen to the powerful, throaty rumble of the 6.1 It's music to my ears!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
i deff feel the same way!!! b&B is the way to go !!!

Srt8jkt
10-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Zoomers is loud but I got it used and couldnt pass up the price. You can hear the exhuast from 3 blocks away @ half throttle if you like that type of noise. I m considering on purchasing a Mopar/Corsa exhaust, I hear gas mileage will increase.

Black_SRT8
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
I m considering on purchasing a Mopar/Corsa exhaust, I hear gas mileage will increase.

Yes it will. Conservative driving will net you 2-4 mpg.

Black_SRT8
10-04-2006, 02:07 AM
http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12461#post12461