B&B or Mopar/Corsa [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: B&B or Mopar/Corsa

kwoody87
09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
i have read just about every thread about the BB and mopar exhast systems and heard great results and even went to their websites and heard the sounds on the audio file, i like the sound better on the MOPaR/Corsa but i like the hp gain numbers better on the BB. i love aggressive sounds and also a good performance gain with exhast but it seems its hard to have both. would would you guys recomend, BB or Mopar/Corsa

pghpablacksrt8
09-27-2006, 06:12 PM
i have read just about every thread about the BB and mopar exhast systems and heard great results and even went to their websites and heard the sounds on the audio file, i like the sound better on the MOPaR/Corsa but i like the hp gain numbers better on the BB. i love aggressive sounds and also a good performance gain with exhast but it seems its hard to have both. would would you guys recomend, BB or Mopar/Corsa

I have not purchased my new exhaust system yet, but when I do this spring, it will be the Mopar/Corsa. I had a Corsa system on my '03 Sierra Denali pick-up and, besides the increase in the fuel mileage and the increase in the performance, I thought the sound was perfect. Don't trust the audio files on the website...they are good, but they will be better in person.

candyman
09-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I have the B&B and couldn't be happier. I had them custom made with round mufflers instead of the stock oval ones, and the sound is very agressive.

kwoody87
09-27-2006, 06:18 PM
how much extra is it for costom made round mufflers, and who do i ask for about this

soccerjunky
09-27-2006, 07:08 PM
i noticed that tbyrne was offering a special for the charger srt8 ... it included a free dub air cai with corsa purchase... i called and asked if i could get the same deal on the srt8 jeep ... needless to say i was happy with the answer

kwoody87
09-27-2006, 07:21 PM
i have a k&n intake installed, if i needed an intake id def set my sights on the corsa but i want to be sure im spending mu money wisely when i make this purchase and i dont want to wish i got the other one once i have it

candyman
09-28-2006, 06:20 AM
how much extra is it for costom made round mufflers, and who do i ask for about this
I paid $1249 plus freight ($85). I talked to Billy Boat via e-mail, bill@bbexhaust.com

mabosc223
09-28-2006, 11:35 AM

For my money I would go with the Corsa, it was closely engineered with the SRT Engineers. Plus the soujnd is AMAZING, with little to no drone in the cab. I noticed a huge SOTP difference (acceleration wise) then with the stock cat-back. It is definately worth the money. And Corsa is a great company, TOP NOTCH guys all the way down the line. JMHO.

12SECUV
09-29-2006, 04:58 PM
B & B's put on this morning and very pleased so far. Great WOT sound but seems less than stock just cruising. Turns heads quickly. Less than $1k installed and polished from tip to tip. More aggressive look out the back. I'll post some pics soon.

kwoody87
09-29-2006, 05:14 PM
this is a hard decision

Black_SRT8
09-29-2006, 05:46 PM
this is a hard decision

There is no decision: CORSA.

Especially with the free CAI. Call Tbyrne now!

(Yes, I have Corsa, and am impressed beyond belief)

kwoody87
09-29-2006, 06:00 PM
im definatly considering corsa but i already have an aftermarket CAI

Grip Grip
09-29-2006, 06:28 PM
I'd get the Mopar/Corsa and Ebay the free CAI.

kwoody87
09-29-2006, 11:20 PM
good idea danm