i want a 4s 0-6 [Archive] - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

: i want a 4s 0-6

little leo
09-11-2006, 09:24 PM
ok guys need some help, one i cant do the work myself. two, after spending the money on the cai, and the catback , id like the next mod to be around 500 or so. so what can i do.?? i dont understand the pcm i think its called, its a comp. or something, any ideas? any help will be much appreciated. i guy i work with has the porch can, truck, and the is such a ****, thinks he owns everything an everything he has is the best, i would love to just smoke him. i tried to race him on the parkway, but he would bite, told me i dont race whats the point, so i told him whats the point of haveing a porch lol. to cominsate for a lack of something else, that got me in trouble lol. well, so HELP the headers are a lil to much of what i want to spend, im going to vagas in a week or two. there got to be something we can do, put your heads together and let me know, you guys know a hell alot more then i will ever know,
thanks again for letting this black sheep rome with you lol

leo, aka spell check lol

MatFab
09-11-2006, 09:28 PM
nitrous....

BBLV
09-11-2006, 11:31 PM
i cant understand a word you typed...

Black_SRT8
09-12-2006, 03:53 AM
The guy will not race you because he will LOSE.

You mentioned in other posts that you wish to retain your warranty. Thus, running a four second 0-60 will be difficult. Just wait for the programmer to be released. The programmer will improve your truck's computer (PCM).

radduc
09-12-2006, 01:22 PM
The only mod that you will get real HP from that you do not have on yet would be the KooK's headers GSM has them in stock and will give you a good price.

srt-8-inferno
09-12-2006, 01:50 PM
It sounds as if your buddy has the Porsche Cayanne <sp> turbo which having a stock SRT will toast your buddy 0-60. If you've have already modded with the CAI and exhaust, I'm sure you are even ahead of the game in being able to waste your buddy. You should sit back and let him come to you for the waste. Just remember, he probably paid over 60k for his.

Fastest H-Town Realtor
09-12-2006, 10:13 PM
I 2nd that opinion, BBLV-His post hurts my eyes. Leo, if I understand right, you bought 45K truck and want/need to do nickle and dime mods? Are you sure its an SRT?:confused:

Inferno,FWIW, the turbo Porsche is a 90K unit... :eek:

srt-8-inferno
09-13-2006, 06:21 AM
90k??? damn, tell him to go but two srt's for that amount of dough. :eek:

ARH1956
09-13-2006, 04:23 PM
ok guys need some help, one i cant do the work myself. two, after spending the money on the cai, and the catback , id like the next mod to be around 500 or so. so what can i do.?? i dont understand the pcm i think its called, its a comp. or something, any ideas? any help will be much appreciated. i guy i work with has the porch can, truck, and the is such a ****, thinks he owns everything an everything he has is the best, i would love to just smoke him. i tried to race him on the parkway, but he would bite, told me i dont race whats the point, so i told him whats the point of haveing a porch lol. to cominsate for a lack of something else, that got me in trouble lol. well, so HELP the headers are a lil to much of what i want to spend, im going to vagas in a week or two. there got to be something we can do, put your heads together and let me know, you guys know a hell alot more then i will ever know,
thanks again for letting this black sheep rome with you lol

leo, aka spell check lol
You should consider writing code for the CIA.