Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

had mopar exhaust installed

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BBLV 
#1 ·
had the exhaust installed last week, love the sound. its so pritty lol. no real drone, a little after 80 but nothing really bad. i do feel a diff. it seems it open up the truck alot. but could just be my mind. but the sound at wot is awsome.

#4 ·
the intake is easy to install, If you can use a ratchet then give it a try. If you run into problems just sign on here. Its not worth wasting the money to take it to the dealer or some shop.

#5 ·
i do rec. the cai, i have the mopar one, i like it sounds great. plus it looks reallly nice, the exhaust is awsome, not to loud for daily but if you get on it, it pops. i think its just right. but thats me.though i did notice, i do get less mpg now lol. i was getting 12.5 with just the cai, but with both the exhaust and cai i its down to 12.2 after my second tank, i only use prem, but i also might just be getting on it more lol.

#8 ·
danman_s said:
How is the interior sound when cruising or lightly accelerating? Volume/aggressiveness?

How is the idle?
if its not almost stock, then i would say its stcok, i didnt feel any differences beside that i can hear the engine more due to the long tube headers.

in terms of sound= stock (but the tone is little different)
in terms of aggress= wow, its amazing:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.