Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

what exhaust did mopar make for srt8 jeep

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SlickGT 
#1 ·
can you guys clear something up for me? been shopping around for a new exhaust syst. i like the corsa magna and borla. got the borla, ships out on the 28th. now i have been working with my dealer. on this, and i waited cause they told me, the borla is the one mopar is putting out for the jeep. its the one that they desg. for the srt. just like the cai. is this not true? they have never lied to me before? and to be honest i could of orderd any one of these in and drop ship it to them and they were going to still put it on for me. the borla cost me or i should say will cost me 1400 installed.

#2 ·
little leo said:
can you guys clear something up for me? been shopping around for a new exhaust syst. i like the corsa magna and borla. got the borla, ships out on the 28th. now i have been working with my dealer. on this, and i waited cause they told me, the borla is the one mopar is putting out for the jeep. its the one that they desg. for the srt. just like the cai. is this not true? they have never lied to me before? and to be honest i could of orderd any one of these in and drop ship it to them and they were going to still put it on for me. the borla cost me or i should say will cost me 1400 installed.
Borla did one for the early runs for MOPAR...CORSA's will be out shortly and will be for MOPAR..replacing the early run Borla.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.