Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Turbo Kit!!!!

36K views 181 replies 49 participants last post by  AussieSRT@TTC 
#1 · (Edited)
So I have noticed that there are no companies that offer a bolt on turbo kit for our rigs. How many people would be interested in buying a up and downpipe kit that bolts on to stock exhaust manifolds and stock location exhausts? Also would include a front mount intercooler and pipes. The reason im asking is because a buddy of mine is going to fabricate a kit for my rig and is thinking of making a couple of tuner like kits! What do you guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#92 ·
Wow, this is turning out to be a great setup for the price.

#96 ·
Excellent...nice work! In for hearing the numbers this puts up.

#98 ·
Always interested in someone trying their own thing. I've always had a thing for being different. Good on ya OP, might be interested in a kit when ya get finished ;)

#104 ·
Yes it does, the plan was to make it all 4" since my turbo had a 4" vband but due to space limitations we had to use 3" to start. I also wanted to put a 4" diesel muffler to make it a bit quiter . We are in the process of making the charge pipes but was being delayed because stage6 have their exhaust flanges on backorder or something. Decided to cut my stock exhaust for the flanges because I cant wait any longer lol

#103 ·
that kit looks good, def. interested!!

#107 ·
Sorry, my phone corrected it to mods, I bought mids.

Yeah, I was doing my own thing for front mount twins but ran out of room, so I scrapped that and threw them in the back of the truck. Probably a productive afternoon from being finished, but my reoccurring health problems keep me out of the garage. In spring I hope to complete it.

#108 ·
sounds like TTCREATIONS is the answer for this one ,, call chriss hull man,
anything is possible with his asenal of fabricators.. with a setup that is truly amazing,
i know from experience :)

#111 ·
yeah man!! looks OK alright !!

no argument here, but i fell in love with my kit thats why i bought it ,,,
it was an engineering thing,, the perfect function just happen to be a bonus,

full cred for having a go tho!!! carefull with those cooler hose clamps they look anarexic, LOL
its definately gonna honk along thats for sure,

#114 · (Edited)
you know everyone is waiting to see the end result. ;) from the tune to the way it runs under Boost. and even though some or most won't admit it, they will be calling you. :D personally, I think you did Good, but like the rest of the members. let's see it in action. Good Job Dude!

#121 ·
What he said!

This is definitely exciting and looks like its coming along great. Thank you for the update's.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#123 ·
This build looks awesome. Mad props for taking on a project like this. I can't wait to see the results.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.