Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Miami Meet - Thursday, Sept 20th, 2012

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  luisv 
#1 ·
NEXT UPCOMING MEETINGS!​

THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER MEETINGS ARE THURSDAYS, SEPTEMBER 20th (this week), OCTOBER 4th and the 18th....
JUST IN CASE I MISS POSTING DURING THE MONTH!

The next SSP meetings! Since you all know the drill, I'll keep this one short and sweet. I've been posting about these meets for way over a year now, so I am sure you all can dig up the details... Come and join us. I feel we have the best Mopar turnout of any club in Miami. We have all the modern Mopar muscle represented! Check out the photo above, there are seven Mopars in the shot above taken at the track this year... and that's only a part... we have more than half a dozen Challengers, 4 or 5 Magnums, a few Chargers, a few Cherokees and now a Viper that are regularly there! The numbers keep growing.

Get those rides ready to show off. The meet is for SSP Miami. It's an open (no particular make/model) car club in Miami. We meet regularly and also participate in a number of car shows during the year. We also have a couple of drives/cruises/events during the year outside of the club meetings. We also head to the track every so often as a group. It's a great group and the atmosphere is really laid back. Best of all.... it's free. There is no club membership fee.

ALSO!... We are now in the planning stages for our own Car Show in February. We are also about to start the show season in October and we are hitting a few of them! We also regularly head out to the 1991-Newer Sir Pizza Car Show on the 3rd Saturday of each month.

PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE CURRENT LOCATION

The details:
Date: September 20th, 2012 and every other Thursday moving forward...
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: Large open parking lot behind Kendall Cinemas on Kendall Drive (MAP BELOW) – SW 124th Avenue and SW 85th Street
Plan: Meet up in the Lot at 8:00PM, then cruise out to dinner!

Eating Location This Week: Sports Grill, Kendall Drive & 97th Avenue.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes the meet still occurs. The next meet is Thursday, December 13th!

THIS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7th... we will be at the Homestead Speedway for the Test-n-Tune night. We will have a decent number of cars there.

As Joel mentioned.... we have plenty going on all the time and the forum is a good source of info...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.