-22" Satin Black Replicasâś“
-JBA Upper/Lower Control Arms
-QA1 Rear Shocks
-Bwoody Endlinks
-PML Rear Differential Cover

Current Pics

See less See more
#2 ·
Very easy Marcus, you just remove the 6-7" hose that's on there now, find the empty bolt opening on the head, attach the Z bracket & catch can than the two hoses. Either way for the hoses doesn't matter. They may come to close to pre cut lengths, so see which way they fit best & they may need a bit of trimming.

We can hijack this thread just the same, lol. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3 · (Edited)
Hahahhahah

#4 ·
Just ordered my catch can!

Reactions: tugboatchad
#6 ·
Haha yeah!

Very glad I waited until I had enough for everything I wanted. Black everything with JEEP engraved.

Reactions: Tim H Calgary
#7 ·
Graduation is coming up and my mom wants to get me something. Was going to get dual projector headlights but he is backed up for a while so any recommendations? Was thinking Borla mufflers with some thermal research tips but that's all I can think of.

#10 ·
:D
Sounds like lots of good things to come for this project. Im deff subscibed. Youve got the same Jeep as my wife, and the mod bug has bit her.
Thanks man!

#11 ·
The mod bug has just bit me too! I'm just out of warranty so I bought an intune, got a Johan tune and am waiting on my 180 stat I ordered.

#12 ·
I need a T-stat need to get that done after the catch can.

#13 ·
Nice set of mods there R...look forward to the finished product. You have question marks by the mopar spoiler. IMO...I have this and like the look...it's subtle yet adds a little style to that part of the beast. Good luck!

#14 ·
Thanks man.

Think I'll do the mopar spoiler when I lower the truck with the 22" reps.

#16 ·
:fight: Lol jk

But yeah lately haven't been feeling my wheels at all so I'm saving up for 22" Gloss Black Reps and going to make these my winter wheels. I'll have the Reps by mid march.

Also am going to be buying a volant intake this fall for winter and having a bwoody for summer.

#17 ·
ahahaahah x2 on the wheels..i always prefer to keep negative comments to myself but your truck needs the reps!

#18 ·
Yeah I get flammed for it constintley and eventually got tougher skin. Just glad I have my dream ride.

#19 ·
to each his own my friend! if you like em thats what really matters at end of day. enjoy the build..always a fun process!

#20 ·
I thought Viper wheels wouldn't clear our brakes?

#21 ·
Anyone know how long it usually takes to get a custom catchcan from speedlogix? Been checking everyday and it's still processing.

#24 ·
Also ordered my AWD SRT Law Enforcement Memorial plates last week! Can't wait!

#26 ·
Hmm I'll go with that as well. Thanks Jim.

#27 ·
Did a little photoshoot today with the family vehicles. Mom has the Yukon I have the Jeep

#29 ·
Thanks man!

#30 ·
#31 ·
I'll finally have SRT wheels on my SRT jeep!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.