Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

My Llyod SRT8 Floor Mats came in today!

5K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  jumpback 
#1 · (Edited)
Must say I am super pleased with these puppies! :D I went with the front and rear mats with both sets having the SRT8 logo on them. Now the only problem is they look so nice I hate to have anyone step on them, lol.

The Dark Slate Gray matches near perfectly... or at least as "perfectly" as the factory mats did (see side by side pic). Actually I would say the color of these mats is actually closer to the interior than the factory ones. And the SRT8 logos look fantastic as well. Highly recommend to anyone that is considering them.

So on with the pics:

And since I was in the garage with the tripod shooting some "night" pics I snapped a few extras as well, lol.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for pics man. Looks amazing. I wouldn't want to step on those either!

#5 ·
Thanks and yes, I do have LED's. I would still say that has been one of my favorite bang for the buck mods... made the interior look much "fancier."

#6 ·
#10 ·
Lookin good... Really want these but don't know how forgiving they would be with me being in Washington and having wet shoes 60% of the time.

#14 ·
I got mine through XenonDepot who is a vendor on this site - XenonDepot. You can find other mats elsewhere but I think Lloyds may be the only one with rights to the SRT8 logo, which was key for me. Not to mention they are just quality mats.

Those look awesome. I really like the pic from the trunk... there is just something about it... it looks majestic or am I just :silly:. Also, where did you take it for the install?
Yeah, I really like that pic as well. Looks like something you might see in a brochure I think. Not that my photo is super high quality or anything, I just mean the overall look.

And are you asking about where did I take it to get the LED's installed? I just pulled out the old bulbs and installed the new ones. :) You can do a search on here for threads about exactly what LED bulbs to order and then how to remove some of the plastic covers over some of the lights but it's all pretty self explanatory.

#15 ·
Looks great! :D

You make me want to do an LED swap soon... :cool:

#17 ·
Thanks. And no rewiring needed. All you have to be aware of when installing the LED's is which direction you install them b/c they are polarity dependent. But if they don't turn on when you first put them in, just pull them out and re-install the other direction.

Reactions: STL SRT8
#19 ·
Not sure if there is a exact part number b/c there are options. Just go to this link (Xenon Depot) select the Ultimats, input your vehicle and then choose what mats you want (front, rear, cargo) and what options you want. Dark Slate Gray is the color I got that is a near perfect match for the 08+ Jeep interior.

Reactions: jumpback
#21 ·
Yeah, key was just in the "acc" position, no CEL.

#24 ·
And I'm currently waiting on my vleds to get here :D

#26 ·
I think I had mine within 2 weeks, no more than 3.

Reactions: jumpback
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.