Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Borla type s Vs Corsa REV Battle!!!

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Marylandm3 
#1 ·
share with your friends, finally a good comparison between two very popular srt8 bolt on systems!!

Reactions: Regency
#4 ·
Both sound mean!

#7 ·
Borla!!!!!

#8 ·
This video does not do the Corsa justice...... With headers both are loud, but I think the Corsa is still louder then the Borla.... Borla is deeper, but not screaming loud like the Corsa @ WOT...

#12 ·
I jus went from borla s to a corsa and damn it's like heaven driving around with the corsa. I have kooks with hiflows but I'm thinking of getting the kooks catless mids for my future powr adder that is in the works ;) I had the reso delete and that thing screamed. There both awsome but the corsa is a more exotic scream

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#14 ·
Corsa wins hands down...unless you like to have drone in the cabin! Then you should get yourself a Borla if that doesn't matter to you. They both sound good, but only one keeps out that annoying drone on highway trips.

#15 ·
I drove many thousands of miles on highway trips with the Borla S on my WK1, not once did I ever think it was annoying or droned. They only time it would drone is lower rpms around town, but I liked it :D

Both exhausts sound great, and this is a cool comparison video. Exhaust is subjective, so buy what sound you like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.