Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Pics of my LED tinted tails by Daniel... (Thank You Joe, Ryan and Daniel)

3K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  litig8r187 
#1 ·
I know it was long time over due but finally I had some time to take some pics and show you guys...
Once again thanks to Joe (Crookster777) and Ryan (rdm395) for getting this tail lights, rear fogs & 3rd brake light tinted for me, you guys Rock!

The tint is a little darker than what I thought I was going to get but the darker tint has grown on me now. I had mentioned it to Daniel and he offered to get me a set with the lighter tint and I thanked him for that (Thank you Daniel). I also mentioned to Daniel of a little fogging that is more visible when is dark at night but during the day you can't really tell.

I had modified my rear fogs to use a 3 filament light bulb/socket to be used for parking, stop & turn functionality. I also modified the back of my reverse light sockets in order to use the stock size bulb and socket found in my '08. And that's why I've decided to keep them and not send them back to Daniel. I'm very happy with the way they look and like I said before the darker tint is growing on me, I've been getting lots of compliments and and the light coming out of those LEDs is awesome even during the day. Now I got to do something about my rear fogs as they look a little dimmer during the day as you can see in the pics, but at night they match much better (I'll take pics at night next).
Big THANK YOU to Daniel, the quality and the paint job looks great.

Here are the pics...

Here's a few extras...:)

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks great. mine's going to look virtually identical! Are you going to put LED bulbs in the fogs?

Oh, are these "dark" or "medium dark"? I asked Daniel to do mine dark... I went with the clear LED lens to start with. Which ones did you start with?

#11 ·
Thanks bro...!
I already have LEDs on the fogs, but I have the white, I should have gotten the red ones to match the tails a little better in color output.
I asked Daniel for Medium but this seem like a Medium dark from the other pics I've seen around here. Either way I'm keeping them as they look great on the jeep, I was worried about light output, but truth is that the light output is great with these LEDs on this shade of tint.
I went with the red LED tails.

Looks good Mario---mine are tinted the same way but no worries as these LED's are so bright ;)
Thanks bro! Yeah I have to agree, even during the day the light output is great, I love these LEDs.

thats nice man clean job..;)
Thanks oman!

Muy Bien Mario!!!!!!!!!!!
Gracias (Grassy a$$) amigo... :)

Looks great. Daniel does awesome work.
Thank you...! Yes he does, a friend of mine works painting cars at a body shop and even he was amazed at the quality and light output.
BTW, the pics of the medium tint I've seen of your jeep was the shade I originally wanted, they look great on your jeep.

He's an old man that lives deep....deep in the jungle that paints crazy stuff from 7 floors under the ground in a secret lair, His real name is Danielsantanabolimas.
Bwahahaha... :D

still too dark for my taste but when the lights are on it looks sharp!
Thanks

Looks sweet Mario! well done
Thanks Matt!

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
Is that MY Jeep???

We have TWINS!!!
Sup Paul!
Not really, well... same a$$ shot but yours is looking much better from the front :D
I gotta say, you have good taste in mods Paul. :)
Now to call it your TWIN, I got to get me the same toy you have under the nice hood and the nice hood as well ;).

#16 ·
i thinks is 100 for all 5

#21 ·
Looks great I finally sent out my LED tails to daniel today. Lips harness should be here by the weekend so ill be part of the tinted LED club real soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.