Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New from the DFW

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  SS-->srt8 
#1 · (Edited)
whats up guys been lurking the site for a long time even before i bought my jeep.
decided to finally introduce myself im roberto and i just purchased a 2010 silver jeep srt8.
So far i love it its crazy fast compared to my last ride lol
Its stock for now but not for long going to be calling Skip at demon very soon.

great site love it so far.

btw the stripes where there when i bought the truck still deciding to keep them or not

other ride

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks, they've grown on me.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!!! Keep the wallet stuffed cause your gonna need it, haha let us know if you have any questions, the search button is your best friend on here!!!:D:D
haha i will try to
will do
ive searched just about all the first mods i wanna do alot of great info on this site!
:satan::satan::satan:

#9 ·
welcome aboard

#14 ·
Welcome!! I stay in Rockwall twice a year at the Hilton. For the
Texas Invitational.

#17 ·
Awesome never heard of that!

There's a couple of us running around up here in north Dallas/Plano... I'll pass through your area going out to Caddo Mills occasionally to go buy something at Ammo Depot. :armed:

Welcome to the board! We need to get some kinda group meet going for the DFW folks. :cool:
We sure do hit me up anytime, always up to meet new people.
And actually I stay about ten past rockwall in royse city so you pass me when you go buy ammo lol

Welcome to the site. Congrats on the nice ride. I like the Black Chrome wheels. Lots of great info to be had on here.
Thanks! Site is full of info!

#22 ·
Thank you!
Welcome! You got a sweet ride, congrats.
Thanks your truck is one of the reasons I have mine!
Welcome from NJ!
Congrats on getting the fastest color Jeep SRT8 out there, and with those stripes might even be faster :D
You'll love it!
Thanks I know it's the fastest color lol
Should fly with those stripes
Welcome from ny buddy!! I say loose the stripes lol. We are pretty foward around here lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Lol thanks bud, no worrys it's how suppose to be!

#20 ·
Welcome from NJ!
Congrats on getting the fastest color Jeep SRT8 out there, and with those stripes might even be faster :D
You'll love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.