Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New here, looking to buy SRT

530 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  colDBurn 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to the SRT world as I've mainly had Fords, but now looking at the Jeep SRT8's. Looking forward to reading about what mods are necessary for reliability, then performance. If I get one of these(which is highly likely), I'll be here all the time. Hopefully I'll join the SoCal SRT crowd.
Cheers!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. You will find many down to,earth and helpful members here. What platform are you looking to get into?

To answere you question, really depends on the platform and what you are looking to accomplish at end game. I've been an owner of an SRT since they first came out in 05-06. I can say they are durable and take a beaten as long as you perform the required service.

Modding wise, again depending on the platform you are looking at, the sky is the limit. Are you really looking for record breaking track speed that you will track season in and out? Or are you looking to enhance for street use and bragging? Both can be done and done extremely well with options across the board.

Best of luck. Ask and you will find many helpful members that can give advice for applications that work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.