Nitrous Express "Fly By Wire" Nitrous System - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
WK1 General Performance Discussion If you are planning on modifying your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with a performance enhancing modification, this is the section to post about it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Nitrous Express "Fly By Wire" Nitrous System

NX has recently released their new "Fly By Wire" kit that comes with their Autolearn TPS switch.

Soon drive by wire throttle activation will be the standard for the automobile industry. Keeping pace with the auto industry Nitrous Express introduces its complete line of "Made in the USA" drive by wire activated nitrous systems. Using exclusive Smart Box technology, NX enables the average auto enthusiast to install these systems with no hassles, just plug and play! Available in horsepower levels from 35-50-75 for most 4 and 6 cylinder cars, and up to 150 for 8,10, and 12 cylinder engines. All NX Fly By Wire nitrous systems come complete with your choice of 5lb, 10lb, 15lb, or 12lb composite nitrous bottles, NX Autolearn TPS switch, stainless bottle bracket, NEW Lightning solenoids, extra long stainless braided N2O line, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation.

*N2O pressure gauge not included

20919-10 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 10 lb bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $604.99

20919-15 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 15 lb bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $679.99

20919-12 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 12 lb carbon fiber bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $1109.99

Accessories to go along with this can be seen on our website. That minimum that you should go with is a nitrous pressure gauge, nitrous filter and a bottle warmer is handy to keep pressure in the 900-1050 psi range.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

would it be possible to put together a "package" price incl. the gauge, bottle warmer, etc. for our trucks? rough estimate?

Steve
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Senior Contributing Member

Also how backed up are you guys on installs? Do you think it is possible to for an ultra stealth install like open the hood and see nothing, I would have no problem paying for the extra time this would take.

2013 Jeep SRT8
Alpine Edition
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Steve: Nitrous Express has what they call GEN-X kits -

The ultimate nitrous system accessory. Gen-X/GenX-2 accessory packs include all the components you need to make your nitrous system dependable and worry free. Kit includes: fully automatic bottle heater with pressure transducer, fuel pressure safety switch, liquid filled N2O pressure gauge, NHRA approved pressure release fitting, NHRA approved blowdown tube, all the electrical connectors and wire needed to complete the installation

The difference between these is one has a purge kit and the other doesn't -

GEN-X upgrade -bottle heater, pressure gauge, fuel safety switch, blow-down fitting and tube $314.99
GEN-X2 upgrade - bottle heater, pressure gauge, fuel safety switch, blow-down fitting and tube and purge kit $389.99

20919-10 Nitrous Express 50-75-100-150hp Adjustable Kit - 10 lb bottle (electronic throttle control kit) $604.99

Jeff: The induction on some vehicles has room to hide the lines and solenoids. Can't try using that or possibly mount them down low and out of view. Lines and wires can also be covered with loom if they are in the open. Can try to make this as stealth as possible for you. We can be able to get everything in and set up an appointment for the middle to end of next week.

Tom
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 09:34 PM

That is great news. I need to come down and check out your shop and talk about this. Sweet. I want the full meal deal, GEN-X2 with the NX 50hp kit. As well hidden as humanly possible.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

go with the 100 shot Jeff, you'll thank yourself!

Steve
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

tbyrne - I'll be coming up your way in July, perhaps I can save myself some shipping costs, I'll be in touch, thanks

Steve
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Steve
go with the 100 shot Jeff, you'll thank yourself!

Steve
starting off small. I'm sure I will work my way up over time....
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
That is great news. I need to come down and check out your shop and talk about this. Sweet. I want the full meal deal, GEN-X2 with the NX 50hp kit. As well hidden as humanly possible.
I'm usually in from 9-5 M-F. Actually... except for the last week. To many kids activities to goto. People here thought I quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Steve
tbyrne - I'll be coming up your way in July, perhaps I can save myself some shipping costs, I'll be in touch, thanks

Steve

Let us know when your heading this way. You can save shipping costs if we have that part # in stock at the time.

Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode