T-stat in Australia - help please - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
WK1 General Performance Discussion If you are planning on modifying your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with a performance enhancing modification, this is the section to post about it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Smile T-stat in Australia - help please

Hi Guys

I am now the proud owner of a beautiful Black (the fastest colour of course) GCSRT8 here in Western Australia . There is a growing number of these beasts here although I have yet to see one on the road.

You seem to have a fantastic SRT8 community thing going in this forum, I only wish that there was a GCSRT8 group like you here. (If there is an active SRT8 forum/group in Oz, can someone let me have the details?)

I have gathered a lot of useful info from the forum to help me with my next move regarding performance mods and have decided the first will be to change my tstat to a 180 (and maybe the fan mod - although I am not that comfortable in cutting wires etc to get it done)

Can anyone please advise where I can get these thermostats in Australia? What brands are available here? Part numbers? Our local auto chain store (Supa Cheap) hardly even knows what they are let alone if they stock them!

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode