Dynamic Racing Heads are the Real Deal!! - Cherokee SRT8 Forum
WK1 General Performance Discussion If you are planning on modifying your Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with a performance enhancing modification, this is the section to post about it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Dynamic Racing Heads are the Real Deal!!

I just picked up my Jeep and it is running UNBELIEVABLE!!! It's definately making some real good power...from a dead stop the tires will fry right through first gear. It feels like im spraying my 100 shot!! I think this is by far the best mod available and im extremely happy with my choice. I only have 22 miles on it so the computer still needs to learn a few more things. Im sure it will only get better. I still have the stock PCM but I plan on doing the B&G flash next.
I will get to the track as soon as I can so I can get you guy's some 1/4 times to see how much I gained.

Matt, you did an awesome job on the heads!! You're H/C combo is a must for anyone looking for some REAL HP GAINS!!
Thank's for making my Jeep FLY and also for the GREAT customer service you provided since day 1.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:23 PM
Premium Member

Re: Dynamic Racing Heads are the Real Deal!!

Congrats! I'm green with envy.

Anthony

post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip Grip
Thank's!! sorry about the crap you went through with your's. I give you credit for stepping up and taking the chance. At least you have something to look forward to.
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Elite Contributing Member

Congrats again bro!!!!! Im also green with envy!!!

2012 300 SRT
2010 Challenger SRT8: SOLD
2008 Charger SRT8: SOLD
2006 Jeep SRT8: SOLD
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Senior Contributing Member

Great news! I wonder though, how consistant the heads will be, since they're hand ported?? Matt?

Last edited by timster; 01-31-2007 at 07:31 PM.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
So when are you going to pull the trigger and order heads and cam from me?

Last edited by FastMatt; 01-31-2007 at 07:44 PM.
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:44 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastMatt
So when are you going to pull the trigger and order heads and cam from [b]me[/n]?
I'll have to confer with the wife before pulling the trigger unless I wanna be "cut off".

On the other hand, I would love to leave my Jeep with you guys for a day while I take a road trip to Roswell and Area 51.

Last edited by Grip Grip; 01-31-2007 at 08:17 PM.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timster
Great news! I wonder though, how consistant the will heads be, since they're hand ported?? Matt?

On our heads all the finish port work is preformed by the same person and flowed on the same flow bench.

Hand porting IMO is the only way to get the most out of any head casting. A opinion shared by most of the big guns in nearly every form of motor sports. C&C is fast, it saves huge amounts of time on the port work. IMO that’s the only up-side of C&C porting. I have never seen a C&C ported head that we could not make better by hand finishing. Most big performance shops that offer C&C heads also offer hand finishing at a extra charge of $1000+++. C&C always leaves ridges all the way down the port, thy cant get in super close to the guide or seat. And lets not forget that a C&C port is fashioned after a hand port to start with, and never does as good as the port it's fashioned after because of the above mentioned.

Last edited by FastMatt; 01-31-2007 at 07:49 PM.
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevsjeepsrt8
I just picked up my Jeep and it is running UNBELIEVABLE!!! It's definately making some real good power...from a dead stop the tires will fry right through first gear. It feels like im spraying my 100 shot!! I think this is by far the best mod available and im extremely happy with my choice. I only have 22 miles on it so the computer still needs to learn a few more things. Im sure it will only get better. I still have the stock PCM but I plan on doing the B&G flash next.
I will get to the track as soon as I can so I can get you guy's some 1/4 times to see how much I gained.

Matt, you did an awesome job on the heads!! You're H/C combo is a must for anyone looking for some REAL HP GAINS!!
Thank's for making my Jeep FLY and also for the GREAT customer service you provided since day 1.
Thanks!

Glad to here you are having fun with your new found power. It's nice to have that power now all the time not just when the bottle is on, cant wait to see how you like it when you hit the giggle juice. Better get some stickier tires
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I'll have to confer with the wife before pulling the trigger unless I wanna be "cut off".
lol well you dont want that

Quote:
On the other hand, I would love to my Jeep off with you guys for a day while I take a road trip to Roswell and Area 51.
You can go see the Alien museum, and I'm not kidding thy realy have one lol

I think Area 51 is in Nevada, but there is some strange goverment stuff Around here, Alamogordo, is the Birthplace of the Nuke!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode