Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What Options Are Available For California Cars?

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  ltleo 
#1 ·
We're moving from Ohio to Joshua Tree, CA in the next 18 months, and David wants to explore what he can do with his WK1 in terms of increasing power without running afoul of the almighty C.A.R.B. nazis. We've already pulled the ARH headers off of the truck. Ridiculous nonsense that the notion that an otherwise clean running vehicle has to fail emissions if the position of the O2 sensors changes from factory regardless of how clean the vehicle runs.

The plan was to do heads, a cam, a ported intake, large throttle body. There's a Volant CAI on the vehicle. Is that going to have to come off? I'm disgusted.

#3 ·
Why anyone would move to a state like CA is beyond me.. nothing but over richious liberals while being then forced to live the way they want..... best advice... don't move there ... that or just get a mod friendly shop

#7 · (Edited)
And actually, I've been talking with Alex at Arrington. He helped me put together the build for my 2008 300C SRT8. My husband David and I are going to put a 7.0 liter in his WK with the Whipple 2.9. We're going to build it ourselves. See? Those dirty liberal perverts turn wrenches and build fast cars all by themselves when they want to. Keep your goddamned wedding cake and put your bible where the sun don't shine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.