Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

2nd Show, 2nd Trophy

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Jeep Trick 
#1 ·
Looks like I'm going to have to build shelf for these. :rolleyes:

Was a pretty big show, maybe about 800-1000 cars or so.

Its a really nice trophy, i thought it would be plastic but the bottom is stone and the cup is actually metal. When they handed it to me I was holy crap this thing is heavy.

I've always wanted a pimp cup and it looks like I got one, lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations that is a big freaking trophy!

#7 ·
Almost cartoonish, lol

what was the award for? Look like it says "best in class"? what class? congrats though, trophy looks sweet!
I was in the 1979 or later truck category

dude, that's more like a chalice, or a goblet. You should drink from it at dinnertime
That and I just going to carry it around my house and when my wife give me shit about the jeep I'm just gonna be like "Do you have one of these? You dont do you? So just shut your mouth woman!!!" lol, ok I'm not really going to do that.

Nice chalice! That's one hell of an award. It always amazes me when you or Mario post up your kick ass trophies how much recognition these Jeeps get.

Well I'm not going to lie, I think it helps that so far the Jeep has fallen into the truck category at both show.

That's sweet! The beast is looking fine.
Thank you sir. :bigthumb:

#3 · (Edited)
what was the award for? Look like it says "best in class"? what class? congrats though, trophy looks sweet!

#5 ·
Nice chalice! That's one hell of an award. It always amazes me when you or Mario post up your kick ass trophies how much recognition these Jeeps get.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#10 ·
Congratulations

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.