Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Never got the Jeep :/

4K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  Tyson33 
#1 ·
Ended up getting a G35.

Ran into this tonight.

Guy claims its supercharged, but I don't hear anything like that. But I don't know if it would sound like anything either.

#2 ·
#5 ·
Good videos...now head out and trade in that G35!

#7 ·
Should have gotten the jeep :p

#9 ·
Now that's cross platform shopping. Trade in the chick car for a real ride. Lol. Jk. Nice video. Corvette driver was a pu$$y

#12 ·
I didn't hear any S/C on that Jeep either. But maybe he's on low boost (guys don't run more than 8 psi on stock bottom end usually) so perhaps I just couldn't hear it past the exhaust.

The G35 is a nice car, but it just doesn't compare to a Jeep SRT8 in all ways. The Jeep is just raw.

#13 ·
Jeeps can be quick sometimes ;)

#15 ·
all good man...had a g35 sedan on 75 shot of juice and it ran pretty good.

#20 ·
I liked first vid off the line. The vette was definitely ahead before it started braking. Was the Jeep stock? Doesnt really stand a chance against that vette from a roll and high end speeds

#21 · (Edited)
I've asked the guy about two times and he said it was supercharged. Not sure what else, exhaust tips look stock, which makes me wonder, who buys a supercharger and leaves on a stock exhaust? But then maybe its not stock.

I used to drive a Durango, I think I posted this on here before as well.

My Durango had a quicker take off then my G does, cause AWD + some hemi power.

This was the night I began my research on those jeeps, and fell in love. Hahaha. One day =)

There's also 2 other ones that cruise on that strip where we do racing, one just bought his and he gave me a ride in it... We tried smashing an SS Camaro but he was scared I think.

#22 ·
Not sure what else, exhaust tips look stock, which makes me wonder, who buys a supercharger and leaves on a stock exhaust?

I do. I did loud exhaust many times over on previous cars and I wanted to only hear the blower.

#24 ·
^^^^
Hahaha I know that bro, just saw that ignorant line and decided why not?
Moustapha?

#25 ·
How do you know when someone's a "troll" on here? And what do guys do (or what have guys done in the past) that get them banned from here?
Just reading a bunch of threads from the past and a lot of them have guys that posted who are now banned.

#27 ·
I would guess because his sole purpose was to come onto a forum, where people gather to discuss their jeeps, and talk crap to every member and post how his 350Z HR would wax everyone including the rocket ship that just flew into space. Although amusing, I think his antics were getting on peoples nerves. I agree, he really furthered the point that most were trying to make, but continually insulting people and their intelligence gets old after awhile. Making us "ignorants" look dumb.:fight:

#28 ·
1) in this thread he was contemplating a jeep and we tried to help him out(me included)
2) he ended up buying a 350z so no he doesn't own a jeep
3) he proceeded to show up in the kill of the day thread and post videos of jeeps that he killed(not a big deal)
3) would personally insult members of this and many other forums(troll) which is against forum rules. Banned

He got away with it for months. Search his name and read his posts. You'll understand.

#29 ·
Yeah I'm always a little nervous I'm gonna get banned for asking some really dumb question or saying something "insensitive" about a product or something.
I've never done any of the above "banables" so I think I'm okay.... 'til my next post.
I've decided going forward all my posts will go in the "Dumb Questions" Thread just for the added insurance.

#30 ·
The worst that will happen for asking a dumb question is that you will be asked by members to use the search function. I'm sure Bernie will always give you a warning before he bans you. Lol

Reactions: MattSRT
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.