Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

I Think I Just May Have A Problem

2K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Crookster777 
#1 ·
I'm not a gambler, drinker, smoker, etc. I have always been into my rides to some extent. Moderate detailing, modding etc. These SRTs and all of you folks have gotten me addicted to mods like crazy. Right now I have the following on order:
RonConcept Headlight Covers
Diablo Predator Handheld Tuner
Mopar Rear Spoiler
Bwoody CAI (Powdercoated Anthracite)
Bwoody Sway Bar Links (Powdercoated Anthracite)
Bwoody Strut Tower Bar (Powdercoated Anthracite)
Borla Exhaust (Charger SRT8)
2 Personalized Plates (PRMDT8D) (IMPLIC8D)

I still have a list of future mods!!!

Can someone please take away my credit cards and internet? :D

#2 ·
I've spent somewhere around 8-10k on the Mustang, 2-2.5k on the Volvo and nothing yet on the Jeep. I think we all have this sickness.....

#3 ·
I'll take your credit cards off your hands for you.:D

Seriously, I have the same addiction. Sucks, but man is it fun. I guess it's my hobby. (That's what I keep telling my wife anyway)

#5 ·
I too have the sickness.

I put $53,000 into my E36 BMW and sold it for $23,000 to buy an E46. I paid $36,000 for the E46 put $9,000 into it and sold it for $30,000 all within less than a year. I hope to not take such a huge hit on the GC SRT8 as I have in the past......

#8 ·
I also have the bug. I put 15k into a Honda S2000 Sold it for 17k.
Just started with the Jeep.

OurZoo- That cat is bad A$$!!! I have to get one for my wife.

#9 · (Edited)
Holy crap Palella! The wife doesn't give me too much grief especially when I let her blow $1,500 on an hairless Sphynx kitten.
That's a cool looking cat!! My theory on pets is to not put a price limit on them as you will keep them for a long time. I got a lot of grief from friends/family for paying $1,000+ each for my golden retrievers but these are not fish that get flushed after a few months. If the dogs live 12-15 years than it's ~$100/year. That's chump change imo. That cat you have will probably live even longer.

My motto.... "it's only money" :D

#13 ·
I'll send you a PM later with the info when the wife comes home. She did all the research for the last month on the breed and breeders. We're going to get a female soon ourselves and let them breed once we sell our latest litter of teacup poodles. The wife wants to "show" them at competitions and such and the extra $$$ could help pay for some future mods.

#18 ·
Gregg, no need to sugar coat..heh heh. He's so ugly he's cute. Yes, he is wearing a sock lol. That's the wifey for ya. It's 100 degrees at my house and I have the air pumpin. He's a seal pointed Sphynx which is basically a Siamese without fur.

#22 ·
OurZoo said:
I'm not a gambler, drinker, smoker, etc. I have always been into my rides to some extent. Moderate detailing, modding etc. These SRTs and all of you folks have gotten me addicted to mods like crazy. Right now I have the following on order:
RonConcept Headlight Covers
Diablo Predator Handheld Tuner
Mopar Rear Spoiler
Bwoody CAI (Powdercoated Anthracite)
Bwoody Sway Bar Links (Powdercoated Anthracite)
Bwoody Strut Tower Bar (Powdercoated Anthracite)
Borla Exhaust (Charger SRT8)
2 Personalized Plates (PRMDT8D) (IMPLIC8D)

I still have a list of future mods!!!

Can someone please take away my credit cards and internet? :D

Don't worry your not alone...and besides it's only money and you only live once so enjoy your money to some extent. What more fun modding and racing or looking at your monthly savings statement. I only say this because I guy who I played football with died this year at age 38 and was very frugile with his money, he had it but never enjoyed it.....now look at him?????? I will enjoy my money with my family and myself within reason thats for sure becasue you never know?

#23 ·
luvr 6.1 said:
Don't worry your not alone...and besides it's only money and you only live once so enjoy your money to some extent. What more fun modding and racing or looking at your monthly savings statement. I only say this because I guy who I played football with died this year at age 38 and was very frugile with his money, he had it but never enjoyed it.....now look at him?????? I will enjoy my money with my family and myself within reason thats for sure becasue you never know?
My thoughts exactly! Another motto of mine is "If the bank will finance it, I can have it". That one is not to be taken too seriously though.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.