Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

WK1 Ideas?

2K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  BJB 
#1 ·
So to be honest i'm not a big fan of the WK1 stock model, I really do like the look of the WK2 so do you guys think there is anything I can do to make it look more like a WK2? Or if not can you send some pics of some sick WK1's and some ideas for me for a WK1 to make it look a lot better, if you can pricing with the stuff I will need to do would help aswell thanks

#2 ·
Are you for Real ?????

#5 ·
Um no offense but this whole statement question is extremely odd... do you currently own a SRT?

Nothing you can do other then purchase a wk2 platform to make the order look like it... they are COMPLETELY different platforms. Wk1 has an American strong line bold look that separates itself from the others... wk2 has Eruro style with no difference from other models.

If you were actually able to secure a used wk1 sell it and buy a wk2.. if you can't afford it, you should have waited as you now have lost even more money as you will not make a profit on the one you already purchased. Or get any Larado wk2 as they look exactly the same as the SRT! And just change rims...

#12 ·
I would never buy a car that I didn't care for the looks of. I would buy the new style Durango before I bought a WK2. The WK1 is the last of an era of Jeeps that actually look like Jeeps.

#20 ·
Hey bro, the WK1 was the first of an era. That's what the 1 denotes.
:nerd:

#19 · (Edited)
Ohhh hell yes , the wk2 inside is nigh and day luxurious over the wk1. Reminds me of back in the day when I got my 93 strange GT compared to my fathers towncar...both Fords... one was plastic and cheap and they other was leather and comfortable lol.

I LOVE the inside of the wk2. Was what had me thinking of Going over to one when they came out.... just different completely vehicles IMO.

#27 ·
Except before the Fiat era we were in the ****ed up Chrysler era.

I'm not sure which one of those wins. Or loses.

Reactions: Jfra and mondo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.